1. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

2. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Francis Lawrence direction sure brings more impact to the core action scene in this, and the performances are quite good. The universe of these films are also… well developed, I guess? But I can't ignore the fact that all of what surrounds the film main event is pretty bland. This films grow in its quiet moments, but there aren't enough of this moments in this film.

3. bibsakatris's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

probably my favorite trilogy

4. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Although this movie is better than the first one, I liked the first book more than the second book.

5. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

I am happy that Jen Law is not bored anymore since all these movies finally ended.

6. Alex Verguchten's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

7. zohen lux's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

8. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

9. runfromfire's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

It suffers from both remake-of-the-first-flick-itis AND really-just-an-extended-lead-in-to-the-next-flick-itis which means it's completely forgettable. Except for Jeffrey Wright & Amanda Plummer. They were awesome.

10. Simona's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

11. James Mackin's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

It's a decent idea for a sequel, but this wasn't that interesting.

12. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Was The Hunger Games so verlockend macht, ist die Tatsache, dass hier einige Zeitphänomene geschickt verbandelt werden: Politikverdrossenheit, Starkult und nicht zuletzt die unsäglichen Reality Shows. Klar, die einzig wwirklich neue Erfindung ist Katniss selbst.... (dazu gibts eine Film List mit den besten Medien Satiren auf der Empfehlungsseite unserer Videothek cinegeek.de

13. Kornovska's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Une bonne suite au premier film. En gros : monde dystopien, film d'action, révolution en trame de fond, amour, trahison, etc. Un peu caricatural et par moments très excentriques (lorsqu'on voit le mode de vie de la classe dirigeante / privilégiée). On a quand même hâte que l'action commence pour vrai (que la révolution soit lancée!).

14. smeef's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

I do have an issue with dystopian movies and fiction in general but idk not contextualizing this is ok and a good time

15. henryfrust's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

¡Joder! Final inesperado. Esta me hizo llorar aún mas que la anterior ;-;

16. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

A mostly honorable continuation of the series. Maybe the Hunger Games kids will someday discover Network and Ace in the Hole.

17. Star Lord's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Hunger Games: La ragazza di fuoco. Anche il secondo capitolo non mi attira.

18. Hollywood Overdose's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

The plot grows, the cinema don't.

19. Patríciar's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

It is not an horrible movie but I just don't buy it.

20. caitlin.f's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

soooooooo much better than the first one. #teampeeta

21. André Pereira's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

22. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

5 - A superior sequel that taps into every ounce of potential the original film had and capitalizes on it. Unfortunately, (for me, at least) that just means we ended up with a mediocre film instead of one that was downright bad, but I can imagine fans of the original being extremely pleased with this. Different strokes for different folks.

23. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

Such an extraordinary improvement over the utterly listless and dreadfully dull original that I almost can't believe this happened. Almost the entire cast is improved in terms of performances and characterisation, there's less of the dreary training drivel, the action scenes are unpredictable and actually enjoyable, and Jennifer Lawrence actually looks like she cares this time round. An amazing turnaround.

24. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Catching Fire