1. adityosh's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

2. James Mackin's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Stretched too thin, and too uninteresting for me. Nice supporting cast though.

3. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Highlights - Katniss scolds a cat and the Capitol tortures Peeta with a peroxide bottle.

4. Alex Verguchten's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

5. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

condemned to a life of jumpsuits.

6. runfromfire's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

In keeping with the spirit of the movie I will split my review in the middle for no discernible reason --- There were a few interesting sequences (mostly in Part Deux) but nothing really impressive about either half of this split-flick.

7. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Not bad, but probably the worst in the series

8. Danny Southern's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Absolutely no interest in love story therefore the whole movie doesn't register with me.

9. Kornovska's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Enfin, la révolution commence! Film intéressant encore une fois pour l'excentricité de son monde dystopien divisé en deux classes sociales : les travailleurs dans les Districts et les profiteurs à la Capitol City. Enfin on commence à comprendre l'ampleur du mouvement rebelle et on peut commencer à espérer le début d'une critique philo-politique plus poussée... qui ne viendra pas tant que ça finalement. :P

10. henryfrust's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

11. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Jennifer Lawrence' Präsenz und die Leistung der Darsteller-Riege um sie herum retten Mockingjay Part I. Der technisch gesehen erste Teil des letzten Parts ist der bis dahin trostloseste und düsterste der ohnehin schon dunklen Serie.... die ganze Rezension gibts auf cinegeek.de

12. Mar ~'s rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

13. thomisdead's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Good plot, far superior to the crappy book, and I'm truly amazed it turned out to be a good movie. The brutalist visual of District 13 is gorgeous, and fits well the frugality of its existence, creating a bold contrast with the Capitol luxuries. This makes up for the movie's teenage appeal, creating a quite consistent dystopia.

14. Star Lord's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Hunger Games: Il canto della rivolta parte 1. Sarebbe 1 stella ma metto 2 solo perchè c'è una incontenibile Natalie Dormer. LOL

15. mikejurjen's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

Hmm yeah. Cutting books in half for the movies, stupid idea.

16. Achromia's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

17. pseuDony's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised~

18. André Pereira's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

19. Gonçalo Rosas's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

4 - The mandatory "uneventful adaptation of the first half of the final book" chapter in the saga. It does come the closest out of all of them to actually touching on some of the moral murkiness inherent in the business of agitprop and revolution, but it's still a puerile tween flick wearing a big boy suit twelve sizes too big.

20. vordven's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

21. opandadodavid's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

22. eariadne's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1

my mom wanted to watch 'a fun hollywood movie that doesn't require you to think whil watching it' and I wanted to watch the complete opposite of that, so we ended up with this movie as a compromise but neither of us really enjoyed it lol.

23. cherrybomb's rating of the film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1