1. astygianelysium's rating of the film The Hunt

Two impossible questions meet: 1) what is the efficacy of a politics of exclusion? and 2) what are the costs of a society that at once disavows childhood sexuality and opens the symbolic black hole of sexual trauma? The film does nothing but play out these questions with impeccable pacing, acting, cinematography. I'm still trying to figure out what more I could possibly have wanted the film to be.

2. dordairobert's rating of the film The Hunt

3. Kenji Dyck's rating of the film The Hunt

An emotionally brutal experience, Vinterberg's masterpiece convey's the dangers of rumors, as Lucas' social downfall is as shocking as it is tragic. Mads Mikkelson in particular gives one of his best performances yet in this film. The Hunt is certainly worth viewing, but not for the weak of heart.

4. Arf's rating of the film The Hunt

Una bomba assoluta, tutti dovrebbero vederlo

5. Arijan's rating of the film The Hunt

Simlpy incredible, one of the best drama movies ever, 5+

6. falso doku's rating of the film The Hunt

a que tipo de enfermo le gusta algo como esto? maldita mierda. mis deseos para que nunca más se repitan películas como esta

7. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Hunt

Above all sober and delicate, "The Hunt", commanded by an outstanding performance by Mads Mikkelsen, never does disappoint, treading lightly but firmly on a very controversial topic of discussion.

8. tri ...'s rating of the film The Hunt

One of the best drama I have ever seen. A masterclass on how a drama shoul be made

9. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Hunt

10. lucia lurzo's rating of the film The Hunt

11. RumbleFish's rating of the film The Hunt

La psicosi collettiva, il modo in cui proiettiamo e influenziamo gli altri, la difficoltà di resistere alle pressioni sociali

12. nandafr's rating of the film The Hunt

top notch performance from Annika and Mads.

13. Trunfos's rating of the film The Hunt

14. Rustam Chartrand Mendeleev's rating of the film The Hunt

15. ermete polpette's rating of the film The Hunt

16. FISCHER's rating of the film The Hunt

Le séduisant Mads Mikkelsen rafle au dernier Festival de Cannes (2012), le Prix d'Interprétation Masculine pour son estimable prestation. Une récompense que l'on pourrait qualifier de superfétatoire, au vu de quelques uns de ses rôles passés, bien plus brillants et remarquables que ce faiblard ersatz scandinave d'un Spencer Tracy langien. www.cinefiches.com

17. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film The Hunt

My jaw is hurting from clenching it throughout the entire movie. It deliberately omits information you'd want to know, so the tension builds greatly, making you go through a shitload of emotions. I mostly felt anger. I was only appeased by the beautiful cinematography and the incredible and subtle plot devices of tension relief. My mom cried two times watching this, because of the unfairness of the world.

18. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Hunt

8.3/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2LU

19. Isaac Blaine Suttle's rating of the film The Hunt

'The Hunt' is an acting showcase for Mads Mikkelsen, who perfectly portrays a man falsely accused of a horrific offense.

20. pebblesinuniverse's rating of the film The Hunt

tense and authentic. mads is such a fantastic actor!

21. Andrew Lang's rating of the film The Hunt

So true. Terrifying and brilliant

22. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Hunt

23. Kevin's rating of the film The Hunt

A hard film to watch, and quite disturbing as it forces the audience to consider how fragile our social standing is. Ultimately a story about society's bad habit of choosing what it wants to believe, and our seeming obsession with the evils of our world. We realize that any of us could be the hunted or those doing the hunting.

24. Rogue.'s rating of the film The Hunt