1. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film The Hunter

2. Shōten's rating of the film The Hunter

3. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Hunter

★★★★ this is a game preserve. and we (the viewers) are the game.

4. Andrea Lazzaroni's rating of the film The Hunter

5. Ilayda Gunes's rating of the film The Hunter

A parable about contemporary Iran... Revolving around a taciturn saturnine-faced protagonist, the film reveals the repressive anger at bureaucracy. Very well done.

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Hunter

Sublime. It reminded me of "Once Upon A Time in Anatolia". Preys and predators, hunters and hunted. The setting changes from urban to rural, from geometric to foggy. Incredible shots. Meditative mood. Laconic and subtle. One of the highlights of the year.

7. Matt Richards's rating of the film The Hunter

Sharing a similar tone and style to Christi Puiu's 'Aurora' the hunter manages to slowly work it's way under the skin. It's brooding, bare, open to interpretation and possibly far darker than we suspect. Like Aurora Rafi Pitts also stars in the film and is fascinating to watch and the photography is of the same exceptional standard we've come to expect from Iran. 3.5 stars

8. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film The Hunter

WOOAAA! unlike the dandy warhols once famously put it, this is even cooler than kim deal.

9. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film The Hunter

Why isn't someone told me that the guy from GTA IV has come to life.

10. micmac●'s rating of the film The Hunter

Chilling. Reminded me of Philippe Grandrieux, but clearer.

11. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film The Hunter

epic in minimalist way. Way to go Rafi Pitts

12. J. O.'s rating of the film The Hunter

This film begs the audience to consider the difference between revenge and justice. Is Ali seeking revenge or solace? Is he hunting or hunted? Although it moves a little slow, and has sparse dialogue, it is surprisingly engaging. There are many similarities to "Essential Killing" and "Valhalla Rising", but the sincerity of this story leads the audience to be much more involved, both emotionally and intellectually.

13. Sean's rating of the film The Hunter

Visually impressive film, full of beautiful cinematography. Pitts has an eye for detail and suspense, there is no score in this film except for random radiohead songs which makes it a quiet intense film that builds to the climax. Pitts also plays the main character with some great emotion, he loses his wife and daughter due to riots, in his grief he shoots and kills two police offcers. Enjoyed it, that ending!

14. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film The Hunter

sencillo, triste, duro, opresivo... como la vida

15. All Is Grace's rating of the film The Hunter

Gorgeous cinematography... Such a wonderful film. I was amazed to hear Radiohead's "Hunting Bears" in soundtrack... And Pitts' father in movie was watching "The House is Black"! My recommendation to all cinema lovers.

16. Arild's rating of the film The Hunter