1. nadnab's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

About the nicest thing I can say about this putrescence is that the dwarfs were good. What would have been good is to have a sort of 'Rosenkrantz and Guildenstern are dead' situation, where the whole movie is from the dwarfs perspective, and they just wander through the stupid movie making smart remarks. No stupid action sequences, no love story, no sisters on crack.

3. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

Emily Blunt, I wish you weren't in this shit.

4. Igor Ramos's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

One star for Blunt and another for Theron. They're fierce but the film is just as lame as the previous one.

5. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

Awesome movie as white noise while you're doing something else. #poorTheron

6. Auranee's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

The three wonderful actresses carrying this film are wasted on a story filled with expired fantasy tropes, cheesy jokes, poorly manufactured romance and a perplexing climax. Chris Hemsworth as The Huntsman was relentlessly... muscular and roguish, like, I don't think he turned off his smirk for even one line. Good thing the ladies were pretty and the costumes were cool.

7. Diderot's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

A few OK visuals, tired plot points, and a decent cast. Like the first one, it's actually pretty boring.

8. Victor-André's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

2.5 just for the beauty of the two queens!

9. Star Lord's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

Titolo italiano:La regina i ghiaccio e il cacciatore. Male, malissimo. Uniche cose buone sono la Chastain e l'inizio con la Theron.

10. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

11. Luís Silva's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

Boring. Poor. Oh but Charlize.

12. Scotch's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

I'm still not sure how this movie happened. Theron is back for part 3 of her Chanel perfume ad; Chastain tries outdoing Theron for worst fake accent; and Blunt, for no clear reason, actually acts. And I kind of loved it. See it for the costumes, the CGI polar bear, and the confusing misuse of great actors.

13. Ricardo Rodrigues's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

0.5 points for Charlize Theron.

14. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

15. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

really, poor dialogues & script.

16. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

"Two queens stand before me. Ladies, this is your last chance to impress me and save yourself from elimination." Sashay away...

17. Luis Pires's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

The goblins and the dresses were pretty cool.

18. Flavia Loayza's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

19. msmichel's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

Somewhat entertaining but empty for a sequel absolutely nobody was clamouring for. Like the first entry Theron outclasses everyone else around her and is almost a visual effect amongst visual effects. Blunt is under whelming here and Chastain surprisingly is almost as bland as Helmsforth. Effects, costumes and set design are often breathtaking but yet again it's the lazy scripting that does this one in.

20. lostlevel's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

It's sort of a shame... There's not much wrong with this: in terms of continuity and attention to detail. The fantasy world with odd CGI creatures in the background was a nice touch. Apart from the fact that it is Frozen for the YA crowd, it's just okay and much like the first one.

21. Ethan's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

Check out my full review here: http://brokenleafstudios.com/just-another-hollywood-popcorn-flick/

22. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

Theron, Chastain and Blunt? So much for a movie...

23. merriell's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

Everyday I ask myself why people waste the opportunities of making mostly female-led stories with mediocre films. Also: did they make this while opening TVTropes? Because the entire film used so many tired tropes that it becomes so unoriginal and uninteresting.

24. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Huntsman: Winter's War

(2.5) ...Una precuela - secuela...