1. εξώτερο Διάστημα's rating of the film The Ice Palace

Fragile to the point of being undone by a murmur.

2. lazycalm's rating of the film The Ice Palace

"Promise in deepest snow from Siss to Unn: I promise to think about no one but you. To think about everything I know about you. To think about you at home and at school, and on the way to school. To think about you all day long, and if I wake up at night. Promise at Night: I feel you are so close that I could touch you, but I dare not."

3. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film The Ice Palace

Algo de mistico y desconcertante hay en este estupendo film del director noruego Per Blom, quién evitando todos los lugares comunes de un melodrama tremendista, consiguió una cinta oscura, fria y opresiva como los paisajes noruegos, pero al mismo tiempo, luminosa y muy vital. Sobresalientes actuaciones de las jovenes protagonistas Line Storesund e Hilde Nyeggen Martinsen, asi como una banda sonora excepcional.

4. vincentbergerond@gmail.com's rating of the film The Ice Palace

Obscure movie discovered by mistake while searching for a song collage with a Valerie and her week of wonders video clip (this later film in the same unusual and malaise theme of fantastic / sexual-fantasy at puberty, but not being so good, too hippie-dated). Is-Slottet is all artistic, barely made for any obvious public ! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5999380757936771837#