1. ada stan's rating of the film The Illusionist

2. luís debonoir's rating of the film The Illusionist

3. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Illusionist

I see the theme of the film as of corporate takeover of art; the Beatles-like band and the cinema instead of the veritié acts, crafted with commercial appeal instead of love and care. How much can an artist take before selling his soul? The girl buys artificial images of womanhood and becomes less for it as well.

4. dino dancer's rating of the film The Illusionist

5. yesim.tuba's rating of the film The Illusionist

Seeing Mon Oncle was a lovely gift!

6. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Illusionist

Non importa quanto abile il mago o quanto complicato il trucco, raramente la felicità si trova sul fondo di un elegante cappello a cilindro. Questa la dura lezione che un poco apprezzato mago francese si trova a dover nascondere ad una giovane ragazza scozzese, per non farla scontrare con una scomoda disillusione. Pur senza dialoghi, dopo il successo di Belleville, Chomet colpisce nuovamente forte e chiaro.

7. daftnymph's rating of the film The Illusionist

8. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Illusionist

9. Aaken's rating of the film The Illusionist

A beautiful and moving animated homage to Jacques Tati.

10. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film The Illusionist

Such a beautiful and touching story, brought to life in gorgeous animation. You should give this one a try whether you're interested in animation or not.

11. James Mackin's rating of the film The Illusionist

The Jacques Tati film he never made. A really heartbreaking film, especially if you're a true fan of Tati.

12. Michael Clarke's rating of the film The Illusionist

13. Summer Buck's rating of the film The Illusionist

Beautiful. I love it so much. Was in tears by the end.

14. redux's rating of the film The Illusionist

Tati never wanted you to see people as ugly. He was all about understatement – something Chomet never heard of.

15. Stefano Pesenti C.'s rating of the film The Illusionist

16. matteo carini's rating of the film The Illusionist

17. postblueink's rating of the film The Illusionist

18. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Illusionist

19. Benji's rating of the film The Illusionist

I'm sorry. I know what this film would like to have done, but I'm afraid it didn't. It didn't touch me at all. I found it dull, and a bit . . . pointless. The animation was good, but the story was obvious and uninteresting.

20. narcekirdegi's rating of the film The Illusionist

a great animation.. feels like real..

21. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film The Illusionist

beautifull and sad I love it

22. mllbovary's rating of the film The Illusionist

Wonderful, lovely film. I miss you Tatischeff

23. melis's rating of the film The Illusionist

i just finished watching this with my 7 years old daughter and we loved it so much. what a break for her from Barbie and other junk films. Thank you!

24. Yağız Su's rating of the film The Illusionist