1. speedball's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

2. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

After a couple of years cannot recall anything about this. A lot of colors were involved as well as a trip?

3. Kreg's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

I don't know why I love this movie but I do. From the fantasy of a travelling theatre wagon to the whimsy of the Imaginarium itself, to the themes and performances, everything hits me in all the right spots.

4. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

2.8 My problem with the Gilliam films of the last years: after a few days I have totally forgotten what they are about. There seem to be no story and tension, only those surreal images...

5. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

6. telasi's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

7. Violet Rien's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Very bad and disappointing.

8. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Un cast incredibile ed una cura esteticamente maniacale delle scene non bastano a sopperire alla banalità narrativa del film. La storia diventa purtroppo intuibile dopo pochi minuti e così resta fino alla fine. Tom Waits decisamente una spanna sopra tutti. L'innegabile fascino di Satana, suppongo.

9. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Terry Gilliam hat einen Film gemacht, der im Grunde sein eigenes Leben zeigt. Ein Marktschreier, der uns mit seinen Fantasievorstellungen ködert. Selbstredend extravagant und abgehoben, mit Zauberspiegeln, Schall und Rauch. Doch genau das ist seine Natur(...)

10. melis.'s rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

11. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

A kaleidoscope of delusions, packed by dandy DEPP. ------------Un kaléidoscope de délires, emballé par le dandy DEPP.

12. film_lies101's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

This is certainly one of Gilliam's better latter day films. Everyone in here was perfectly cast, gets an extra star just finishing the damn thing. I do agree some of the cgi leaves a lot to be desired

13. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

14. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

15. Siaudebert's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

16. turnthetvoff's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

Kind of surrealism you want to understand

17. paxy's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

18. yasdnil's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

I tried, but an hour in and I wasn't impressed. It's disappointing because I love Tom Waits and Heath Ledger, and their performances were very enjoyable. The story is what make me give up - a glacial pace, with many scenes seeming rather unimportant.

19. ñiñiñi's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

20. Matthew Horvath's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

I just love the visual splendor of this movie ... including Lily Cole!!! A fun story that validates an "Imaginarium" in the title! Sweet ending.

21. Amapola's rating of the film The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus