1. Kevin You's rating of the film The Imitation Game

This movie shows the struggles of being a complexed human with dignity, and how hard it is to do so. That is what I call a gay icon, a historical icon, a movie icon. A human icon. OK but I agree it's a pity we didn't get to know that Alan Turing actually introduced us to the concept of software; instead of hardwares like computers... Anyway it's still true that we have laptops thanks to the concept!

2. treq's rating of the film The Imitation Game

It wasn't a very good movie overall, progression wise and character development wise. It's enjoyable for someone who likes WW2 period pseudo documentaries. I enjoyed it, but didn't feel like i learned much.

3. Catarina Andrade's rating of the film The Imitation Game

One of those current films that you can watch with your family in your slippers. You are in for some classy entertainment (with a British accent). Nonetheless, you have seen this before.

4. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Imitation Game

5. raquel_ag's rating of the film The Imitation Game

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

6. gaussian's rating of the film The Imitation Game

okay movie about how alan turing contributed to the end of the f***ing (second) world (war)

7. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Imitation Game

Hmmmm....ternyata begitu yah

8. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Imitation Game

Drama about the man who lead the breaking of the Enigma code is an unsung story as his part was stacked away as he was gay. It is an intelligent written and directed movie and has also big historic relevance as it is based upon true events during WW2. Benedict C. do a gripping performance, but the movie seem to forget that it was a huge team that solved the code and not just one man which this film seem to point out.

9. npynvt's rating of the film The Imitation Game

part of history, so it is ok.

10. Ahmet Paker's rating of the film The Imitation Game

I just rated "The Imitation Game" ★★★★☆ @mubi

11. Ka potem Es's rating of the film The Imitation Game

12. Walker's rating of the film The Imitation Game

13. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Imitation Game

good story, good acting, good film all around.

14. Bert V's rating of the film The Imitation Game

Painfully frustrating not getting any insight in this machine building process, instead full of biopic clichés.

15. Marta's rating of the film The Imitation Game

Possibly the first time I enjoyed Knightley in something...?

16. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Imitation Game

What is with the spate of offensively stupid "mathematics" movies with inane humanist messaging?

17. anacecil's rating of the film The Imitation Game

Excelente !!! Una historia real del creador del computador en la segunda Guerra Mundial y la tragedia de éste genio al ser homosexual en la Inglaterra de la época

18. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Imitation Game

It is exactly what it is. ´It's FINE.

19. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film The Imitation Game

Niente di speciale per l'incredibile storia del genio bellico Alan Turing, in un film che gli rende ben poca giustizia. Tutto è molto lineare e a tratti prevedibile, senza mai toccare picchi esaltanti a livello emotivo, ma senza neanche cascare in errori grossolani. Non imperdibile.

20. Finbar Somers's rating of the film The Imitation Game

Formally, as a classic piece of Hollywood storytelling, this is near-flawless, but the liberties taken with reality are almost inexcusable.

21. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film The Imitation Game

Good subject, interesting story, but I had difficulty to stay in the film, as it is slow, pompous, demonstrative. Kiera KNIGHTLEY, yes in Dangerous Method, not credible as gifted mathematician. ==== Bon sujet, histoire intéressante, mais j'ai eu du mal à rester dans le film, tant il est lent, pompeux, démonstratif. Kiera KNIGHTLEY oui dans Dangerous Method, bof en surdouée des maths.

22. Collin's rating of the film The Imitation Game

Left me feeling hollow an brittle. Not sorrowful of the tragedy (though a tragedy worthy of it), just empty. I'm unsure how it manages to feel both cathartic and sterile; cynical and heartfelt.

23. CanonFiller's rating of the film The Imitation Game

Cumberbatch pretty much drives this movie forward, occasionally breaking it out of its tediousness, with Knightley doing some competent aiding, and a snoozer of a cast scribbling and yelling around in the background. No risks taken, poor execution and dull. A Brilliant Mind-lite.

24. adam's rating of the film The Imitation Game