1. Alex Khype's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

Hilarious, intelligent, unexpected. A definite jewel.

2. Canca's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

JUAAAJAJAJA !@##$ ! Divertidísima, la hiper recomiendo.

3. vjs.lv's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

sort of interesting topic, but execution of storyline is dull and acting is stiff, also editing sucks. I have a feel it's rather a youtube stuff than a movie. Like the casting tho.

4. Edward Morris's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

Was it Henry, the mild mannered janitor?

5. bonibonbo's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

trippy portrait of corporate america and cheap human testing for cookies that resemble way more a pharmaceutical product than actual food, which btw is a very present issue with the food industry in the states with europe waiting behind the corner. very enjoyable

6. Pietro Librizzi's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

7. Apricot's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

Unique story, visually stimulating gets boring at times but mostly pleasant to watch.

8. QuesoHombre's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

Compelling but lacks bite. Best film about but fish yet.

9. David.A.P.D.'s rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

This is a bizarre tale about how the corporate world makes us sick, but still is a part of us, and we need it. Kind a way. Magnificent movie.

10. Leco's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

If you dare, beware: this is a weird piece from head to toe, but one packed with an amazing cinematography, really inventive, delivered with a great soundtrack. It really made me wish for the next move by David Russo.

11. JoNo Nienaber's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

12. Lucii Lugo's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

Un filme cargado de elementos oníricos y bizarros que forman una composición excelente de la cotidianidad y lo surreal. Una especie de comedia negra que nos lleva a través de un viaje que despierta emociones y sentidos mediante las situaciones que se ven. Llena de belleza visual pero con algunos elementos de más que rompen la narrativa. ¡Bastante recomendable!

13. Ricardo Corona M's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

Ahora entiendo porque me duele el estómago al comer Mrs. Fields. Recomendable.

14. Sin título.'s rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

Un viaje sinestésico que parte del odio y atraviesa por la búsqueda del sentido espiritual, la satisfacción personal y el perdón sobre lo que sucede en nuestro entorno.

15. Indra Maya's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

Acida.. Despertó emociones, creación y locura en mi..

16. lewisangel24's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

Great psychological trip. I actually think it's pretty deep. And the visuals, well, excellent!

17. LizTutorsNYC's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

It really is 'Clerks' meets 'William S. Burroughs' just like the review. Very cool visual effects and hallucinations. Plus I did laugh a lot.

18. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film The Immaculate Conception of Little Dizzle

You must be totally high to fully appreciate this movie. No really. Some scenes make 3D look flat. The shower sequence is practically video art. The toilet artist predates Mr. Brainwash from "Exit Through The Gift Shop". "TICOLD" evokes Chuck Palahniuk ("Choke", not "Fight Club"). It's a mess of a movie, but it's a titillating mess.