1. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film The Impossible

2. Ryan327's rating of the film The Impossible

3. Cátia Pereira's rating of the film The Impossible

I challenge you not to shed a tear while watching this amazing movie.

4. aliasgenius's rating of the film The Impossible

5. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Impossible

This movie really has nothing going for it. Too dull to be an action-packed disaster movie, too prosaic to make for compelling drama. People are lauding the performances but Naomi Watts is basically doing Funny Games US all over again.

6. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film The Impossible

In memory of mieszko talarczyk

7. Margarida Fonseca's rating of the film The Impossible

8. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The Impossible

An emotionally draining sucker punch of a film about family overcoming disaster. I dare you not to weep by the end. Tom Holland is one to watch.

9. zohen lux's rating of the film The Impossible

OBI WAN COULDN'T SEE IT COMING

10. Chris's rating of the film The Impossible

As a south-east Asian (Vietnamese) person, it sucks to think about how this is a movie about white people playing a Spanish family of tourists in Thailand rather than showing what actual locals went through. Nevertheless, its very well-made and acted and I cried like a baby (the phone call scene... Ewan McGregor needs his Oscar) ... It's a great movie, but the whitewashing makes it hard for me to *love* it; 9/10.

11. beubeu's rating of the film The Impossible

Que notre union ait la force d'un tsunami.

12. Hugo Bonjour's rating of the film The Impossible

Touching, but like the title suggests this is impossible to believe. I wish they had went the more simple and honest route.

13. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Impossible

This is one hell of a tearjerker. Watching Naomi Watts' character go through her gauntlet of impalement, separation, and infection was one of the more painful things I've watched in recent memory. The melodrama in this film is present in every second of the film; but it doesn't get any less powerful after multiple viewings.

14. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film The Impossible

15. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Impossible

An uplifting movie with great performances

16. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Impossible

A lot of cliches are avoided, many tears are shed.

17. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The Impossible

Muito emocionante e óptimos actores!!

18. André Pereira's rating of the film The Impossible

19. Oscar Gomez's rating of the film The Impossible

Buena película, aun que la historia muy repetitiva, prácticamente es lo mismo que anteriores entregas sobre catástrofes naturales, lo que me agrado bastante es que te muestran como es el sufrimiento dentro de una persona, y los planos que utilizan para dar a entender lo sucedido me encanto.

20. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film The Impossible

21. Rita Maia's rating of the film The Impossible

how to cry in 3 seconds; the tutorial

22. Juli Lux's rating of the film The Impossible

A disaster movie. Though not concentrated on the action itself. 5 stars for me because of the way it was filmed, the details and the feelings that were created.

23. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film The Impossible