1. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

2. runfromfire's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

Man on man did I wanna like this flick. Cast alone (Norton! Roth! Hurt! Arwen!) should've carried it through to at least a solid three stars but god was it boring. And pointless. I love the Hulk as a character but apparently my green homie does not translate well to the silver screen. C'est la vie.

3. Ale/M's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

4. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

As second chapter of MCU phase one, this film had a contribution to build the universe. It's full of action, exciting, and enjoyable. Unfortunately, nothing special in its storytelling.

5. Ylly's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

not the same. Mark Ruffalo is the "real" Hulk

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

7. James Mackin's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

8. kris's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

Im glad someone made another remake and hopefully more will come. Im a hulk fan and i did enjoy this and the scenes where bullets just bounce off him yet seriously piss him off.

9. Ethan's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

I don't know why Marvel is shying away from another standalone Hulk film. This one proved that we could have a decent standalone Hulk film.

10. Star Lord's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

Come detto anche per quello del 2003, anche questa versione mi è piaciuta. Sarà che ho un debole per Hulk ma lo guardo sempre molto volentieri.

11. Polly Dee's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

Graphically obsolete (will for ever think of Terminator when using that word), but nevertheless still ok. Not incredible (lolz) but not bad either. Wanna see a solo movie with one of the latest Marvel movies directors now. And Ruffalo, since Norton's too much an oldie now.

12. Teresa Silva's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

13. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

i hate myself for not hating it

14. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

It was OK. Norton was good and I liked the in-jokes harking back to the comics and TV show. I guess to be fair you can't avoid CGI in a modern film about the Hulk, but the artificiality of the CGI sequences really took me "out of the film".

15. venenatis's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

16. Tibi Iorga's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

17. Clayton Wong's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

If you can't make a decent standalone Hulk movie with Eric Bana and Tim Roth, then what hope do we have?

18. Peter Nikolov's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

the 1 with edward norton right?

19. TopcatPlayer's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

Sad that the CG Hulk in this movie looked fake, while the Ang Lee CG Hulk from 5 yrs earlier looked infinitely more real and... well... superheroish! That being said, Norton made the perfect Banner. It's going to be interesting to see what the new Banner's gonna bring to The Avengers.

20. emichan's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

21. Simone Visentini's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

People! The fuck is wrong with you?!

22. Andre AGi's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

Se foi realmente este filme de não ter tido sucesso como era suposto, de que foi uma das causas do actor Edward Norton não ter continuado a ser a personagem Hulk, eu na minha opinião preferia que ele tivesse continuado. Tanto como o gosto do trabalho do actor como identifico ele mais como a personagem.

23. Adam Cross's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

The best Bruce Banner and the best Hulk so far. Ruffalo in Avengers doesn't even come close to how good Norton is as Banner

24. Tony Zhou's rating of the film The Incredible Hulk

The best part is the opening title sequence, which is a great example of condensed storytelling. Everything after that sucks, though.