1. FISCHER's rating of the film The Incredible Melting Man

Un petit film de SF parfaitement bien ficelé qui rappelle certaines excellentes séries B des années 50 et qui procure une bonne dose de frissons de qualité... www.cinefiches.com

2. Polyglot's rating of the film The Incredible Melting Man

3. S Campbell's rating of the film The Incredible Melting Man

4. MODERNGRUMBLE's rating of the film The Incredible Melting Man

so gooey! the ridiculous journey of a severed head down a river is one of my favorite things to ever happen in film, period..

5. Roger Da Silva João's rating of the film The Incredible Melting Man

damn, I wish I could remember how that movie was, so that I could rate it...

6. Mario Gaborović's rating of the film The Incredible Melting Man

The director should've been told that Saturn has no firm ground.

7. Robert Karol's rating of the film The Incredible Melting Man

Tonally confused movie that alternates between retro EC style gross-out and leaden incompetence. For every effective bit like someone finding an ear hanging from a tree or the human lead's ridiculously incompetent attempts to capture the melting man (which mostly have to do with yelling his own name and "I'm trying to help you"), there's 20 minutes of dull spinning of wheels. Great Rick Baker make-up, though.

8. Jordan Ghetler's rating of the film The Incredible Melting Man

beyond terrible. i tried to convince myself many times that it was the good kinda bad, that it was "tight garbage": corny, ridiculous, endearingly terrible. but no. it was actually a piece of crap.

9. Ryan Clark's rating of the film The Incredible Melting Man

I really wanted to love this. I'd been dying to see it for years. I heard it was bad, and they weren't kidding! Horrible dialogue, acting, editing, pacing – just about everything is terrible! The special effects are the only good things about it. Well, that and the adorable, elderly actress who played the doctor's mother-in-law. She reminded me somewhat of Edith Massey. I wish she had more than one scene!