1. El Biffo's rating of the film The Inextinguishable Fire

The "Inextinguishable Fire" refers to napalm, produced by Dow Chemical. It burns at 3000 degrees and cannot be wiped off of the skin. Dow Chemical now owns the Union Carbide Corporation, who were responsible for the Bhopal Disaster, the world's worst industrial disaster. In this film, the representatives of Dow speak German, and it evokes Zyklon B, and the methodical science of killing, with deeds and with words.

2. Silvia Bombardini's rating of the film The Inextinguishable Fire

"I want to put together the vacuum cleaner, but no matter what I do, it always turns into a submachine gun"

3. Gisèle Kérosène's rating of the film The Inextinguishable Fire

4. apollonouta's rating of the film The Inextinguishable Fire

first you'll close your eyes to the pictures, then you'll close your eyes to the memory

5. Miggy Angel's rating of the film The Inextinguishable Fire

"If we show you pictures of napalm burns, you'll close your eyes. First you'll close your eyes to the pictures. Then you'll close your eyes to the memory. Then you'll close your eyes to the facts. Then you'll close your eyes to the entire context. If we show you a person with napalm burns, we will hurt your feelings." - and we mustn't hurt the precious feelings of the middle-class mafia, must we?