1. Vincent T's rating of the film The Informant!

2. Alex Pintică's rating of the film The Informant!

3. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film The Informant!

Soderbergh non ha la mano dei Coen e quindi questa commedia nera è sin da subito abbastanza stucchevole e dozzinale,in cui si gira perennemente a vuoto e l'intreccio narrativo provoca quasi solo noia. Damon non funziona,la fotografia poco e la regia non sale mai di livello. Si vedeva che Steven era a corto ed infatti poi ha virato verso la televisione.....dimenticabile in fretta.

4. Max Swanson's rating of the film The Informant!

I've never seen so many people walk out of a theater than when I saw "The Infortmant!" for the first time. A misunderstood comedic masterpiece from Soderbergh that is still to this day, the finest work of Damon's career.

5. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film The Informant!

Damon is great in this. Never seen such a seemingly true to life depiction of what goes thru a pathological liars head.

6. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film The Informant!

One of the best uses of voiceover in cinema. You hear stuff not even related to plot but its interesting.

7. slackavetes's rating of the film The Informant!

feel like matt damon wasn't the best for this role

8. film_lies101's rating of the film The Informant!

Comes off like a slapstick film noir. Captures midwestern humor perfectly, I adored it.

9. Blumes's rating of the film The Informant!

cross-section condemnation

10. In Space's rating of the film The Informant!

Matt Damon movie. Nice movie

11. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Informant!

Cringeworthy humour worked for Michael Scott on The Office and it works here too. Damon's performance is so goofy that I couldn't help but enjoy it.

12. Cole Caudle's rating of the film The Informant!

Never really laugh out loud funny, but its overall droll attitude is very entertaining. I've had first hand experience with enthusiastic and deluded liars of the kind Damon portrays and it felt unsettlingly spot on.

13. bbbbarley's rating of the film The Informant!

Probably the closest he's come to remaking Schizopolis.

14. brendanprost's rating of the film The Informant!

I've read a lot of compaints about the number of twists and turns this film makes, but I think they're all unfounded. Everything is smartly timed and well presented, and the narrative on the whole is reasonably simple to follow. And it's all completely conducive to the surprising but very insightful final impression the film makes.

15. Jye Sherwell's rating of the film The Informant!

Another strong film from Soderbergh. Not nearly as stupid as the trailer makes it out to be.

16. Filmstress's rating of the film The Informant!

Love it! Especially the internal monologue!

17. lolhiphop's rating of the film The Informant!

Interesting way of overlaping the personal disorders of the character and the company's illegal practices

18. jacobo saul rabin's rating of the film The Informant!

I want to see films free. thank you

19. rowdyman's rating of the film The Informant!

Is it a lie if you really believe it? Eventually someone asks, "What's his agenda?" which is the only nagging thing I didn't like here - we never really know Mark Whitacre's motivation. Still, it is an entertainingly slow reveal of someone who was so good at lying, he conned himself.

20. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Informant!

An enjoyable dramedy based on a true story. Matt Damon in one of his best performances.

21. Justin Vicari's rating of the film The Informant!

Soderbergh and Damon have become champs at tagteaming capitalism, and good for them. Damon's corporate sociopath is one of the most daring and jawdropping characterizations in recent film. He's a folk hero in his own mind, spinning himself into bad Tom Cruise flicks even as he defrauds both the 1% and the government in one go. Strange bedfellows, you say? I bet this is more deeply kinky than their Liberace one.

22. Gonçalo Sá's rating of the film The Informant!

Quirky, clever, well-crafted and well-acted (Damon in particular). Oh, and equally tedious, overlong and emotionless...

23. valolopez's rating of the film The Informant!

I am actually pleased with Damon's acting on this one. Great soundtrack and an overall good movie. I've grown very fond of Soderbergh's films.

24. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film The Informant!

An excellent film that turns a tragedy into a comedy, if only to make the actual revelation of the character's motivations all the more shocking. Soderbergh's clever riffing on '60s spy-capers in a film about '90s corporate politics is inspired; perfectly establishing the skewed perspective of the central character and the bigger-than-life, Walter Mitty-type situations that he embroils himself in.