1. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film The Informers

2. antibody's rating of the film The Informers

I love this movie for reasons I maybe can't articulate. it does 80's cocaine excess in my favorite way??

3. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film The Informers

4. Douglas Reese's rating of the film The Informers

Have always been a fan on this film, but very recently decided that it's more misunderstood and essential than what I originally thought. Bret Easton Ellis' film adaptations have always predated the 2010s decade's obsession with hedonistic and pampered Americans - but this film was the closest to a prologue. Ebert said it best "it's a two-act narrative about empty lives without hope". He nailed it. Underrated.

5. rita amal's rating of the film The Informers

I agree with Douglas Reese. The film was effective. Although the ending was not great, altogether I thought it was a good visual representation of Ellis's writing.

6. Karmacoma's rating of the film The Informers

7. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Informers

Really awful film adaptation of Bret Easton Ellis' already pretty mediocre book. The capable cast just looks bored as they sleepwalk through inane attempts at deep and profound social commentary. What should be played satirically comes across stone-cold sober, making this a dull, lifeless dud.

8. Geir Friestad's rating of the film The Informers

Amber Heard joked on Top Gear recently that the only reason to see this movie was her frequent nudity. Sadly, she's not wrong - this was a TERRIBLE movie! Vacant, cold and entirely superficial, and while it's just half the length of Short Cuts - a central inspiration for director Gregor Jordan - it felt like twice the length of Altman's masterpiece. A glacial bore of a film.

9. mjgildea's rating of the film The Informers

I've never walked out of a movie in my life but I almost walked out of The Informers. A truly awful movie that not even multiple shots of a naked Amber Heard could redeem.

10. Agustin Alturria's rating of the film The Informers

Classic Ellis, some of this movie was shot in Argentina where i live