1. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film The Inner Scar

2. Maïa V.'s rating of the film The Inner Scar

Marche au travers d'un monde indéfinissable. Fascination pour les images, on reste hypnotisé par la succession des différents plans. Égérie Nico. Scène enfant, Aaron Boulogne dans fourrure blanche.

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Inner Scar

4. valerie b's rating of the film The Inner Scar

you are the devil! do you know what that means!

5. P.P.'s rating of the film The Inner Scar

Watching Nico scream for an hour was a gift

6. Peđa's rating of the film The Inner Scar

7. Theories Of Anxiety's rating of the film The Inner Scar

8. Dale Bentham's rating of the film The Inner Scar

the first half makes it one of my favourite films... but I don't care for the second half.

9. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film The Inner Scar

Nonsense on my left. Mercy on my right. There is no mercy! There is no justice! The sea shall rise over your heads and drown you all - all of you!

10. José Neves's rating of the film The Inner Scar

"Desire" list: Mythological creature, of an ineffable symbolism, horseman and archer, Clémenti with his extraordinary look lost in his self and in a space out of time, and with a face marked by traces of a life larger than fiction, is the ultimate erotic expression of the masculinity without body of Garrel's flamed men .

11. Pymo's rating of the film The Inner Scar

12. mangos's rating of the film The Inner Scar

WO kann man diesen Film in Deutschland oder im Netz bekommen??? DANKE.

13. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film The Inner Scar

Gonna have to see this now. My cat's name is Scar!

14. i hate movies's rating of the film The Inner Scar

15. Ethan Vestby's rating of the film The Inner Scar

16. thay's rating of the film The Inner Scar

That was way too beautiful... Janitor of Lunacy... my insides quivered. I love Nico so much! "You know what you are? You are the Devil! Do you know what that means?"

17. Frank ViSo's rating of the film The Inner Scar

18. Zissou's rating of the film The Inner Scar

Stunning and surreal first part, boring and pretentious second part.

19. Edwin N's rating of the film The Inner Scar

An experimental contemplation that is worth every minute.Like Grey Daisies said, a surreal masterpiece.Que du bonheur :)

20. Conquest of Gaul's rating of the film The Inner Scar

I watched this in total focus, on lsd, and in moments of total mental abandon to structure...and I must say...it is a masterpiece from ANY angle of the mind...

21. Joe Bowman's rating of the film The Inner Scar

Thanks to seeing Nico Icon at a young age, whenever I read something where this film is referenced, the voice in my head always changes to Nico's deep, German, echoing voice as my eyes run across "Zeee Innnuhhh Ssscaaaar."