1. Divalino Barid's rating of the film The Intern

2. Alex Flores's rating of the film The Intern

OK for a lazy- hangover day.

3. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The Intern

A parte do roubo foi a melhor :D

4. Gabriella F's rating of the film The Intern

5. nadnab's rating of the film The Intern

[30/12/15] [rewatch] [rewatch] [rewatch]

6. lidiishere's rating of the film The Intern

I enjoy this movie so much. women empowerment! haha why don't I remember Nat Wolff being there? ah, right. I haven't known him lol

7. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film The Intern

8. Alexandrra's rating of the film The Intern

9. Ann Burden's rating of the film The Intern

10. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film The Intern

This was a solid mainstreamer/star vehicle. I love Anne Hathaway, she is a great actress and better movie star and she's very good in this. DeNiro is awesome While at first one may recoil at these types of roles for him but most are use to it the thing is he's great in this and it actually suits him rather well.....

11. nandafr's rating of the film The Intern

I can probably relate myself to this.

12. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Intern

I enjoyed this, de Niro was very likeble in it. Good chemistry on screen with Hathaway

13. lina maj's rating of the film The Intern

Contains really good examples to be analyzed in gender studies class and quite a few useful tips for working women. The ending though...

14. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film The Intern

15. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Intern

16. Elayla's rating of the film The Intern

I liked it, a feel-good movie I'll probably forget about and yet I'm grateful for the experience.

17. Renton47's rating of the film The Intern

Lost my good will when all the tears escaped at the ending, but essentially positive in encouraging us to 'help the aged' by listening to them, giving them jobs and seeking wisdom. Except when that wisdom is aged and incompatible with these modern times... For me, I carry a hankerchief to blow my nose. I chuckled when De Niro got a boner and said "I'm pooped", but could have doubled down on scenes like the heist.

18. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film The Intern

For a moment there I thought I was seeing Lost In Translation... jk

19. Isabel Carreño's rating of the film The Intern

this was better than i thought it would be

20. TheCinemaAdventurist's rating of the film The Intern

Really enjoyed De Niro and Hathaway's chemistry in this movie. Two of the best performances I've seen from them. However, I would have handled some of the emotional scenes with them differently, but it's still a solid comedy.

21. cvalda's rating of the film The Intern

22. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film The Intern

Not my cup of tea. It's sweet, It has moments of humor, and it's easy to digest without having to think about what Meyers's views are on the issue of generational and gender differences. Unfortunately the conflict centered around those issues kind of annoyed me in the respect that many of her characters are one-note examples of "stereotypical millennials."

23. Diderot's rating of the film The Intern

A decent movie that, like everything from Nancy Meyers, could be a lot less contrived. A lot of it turns out to be of the "when men were men" variety, but it still has its charms.

24. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film The Intern