Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

1. mis marg's rating of the film The Intern

3.5 Pretty sure this was seen a while back in cinema Picturehouse ? or Odeon and one I enjoyed.

2. Jørgen Lien's rating of the film The Intern

3. Javier López's rating of the film The Intern

Una claridad estupenda en los diálogos. Bien expuestas las relaciones, los vínculos humanos, las muestra de una forma muy realista. Si bien la directora hace algo de trampa planteando un subi baja de emociones, tristeza y alegría, logra el cometido que es hacernos reír bastante. Tiene buenas actuaciones pero al final todo se viene abajo, se convierte en un melodrama más, cuando venía siendo una película interesante.

4. Marco B.'s rating of the film The Intern

5. Daniela Proença's rating of the film The Intern

6. Yuki's rating of the film The Intern

7. Andreea's rating of the film The Intern

It's one of those sweet feel-good movies, and this one is with Anne Hathaway and Robert De Niro and it's sweet and light and silly, and I could probably find a lot of flaws but I felt so nice at the end of it that I do not care to do so!

8. Vicki Leekx's rating of the film The Intern

9. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Intern

10. OFF_FRAME's rating of the film The Intern

Silly, indulgent fun perfect for an airplane flight. The Intern is Hollywood doing what it does best, entertaining with a strong character journey and a pointed moment of catharsis. Hathway shows why she gets paid the big bucks. 3 stars

11. kulturminister's rating of the film The Intern

Schreckliches schleimiges "feel-good" movie, das es jedem recht machen will.

12. chloelb's rating of the film The Intern

13. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Intern

Such a simple storyline but still having that charming for everydetail perspective. A modern woman could be one of us

14. Sebastian Cofas's rating of the film The Intern

15. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film The Intern

I’m just another intern with a resume.

16. Divalino Barid's rating of the film The Intern

17. Alex Flores's rating of the film The Intern

OK for a lazy- hangover day.

18. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The Intern

A parte do roubo foi a melhor :D

19. Gabriella's rating of the film The Intern

3.5. Stop rom-com shaming.

20. nadnab's rating of the film The Intern

[30/12/15] [rewatch] [rewatch] [rewatch]

21. lidiishere's rating of the film The Intern

I enjoy this movie so much. women empowerment! haha why don't I remember Nat Wolff being there? ah, right. I haven't known him lol

22. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film The Intern

23. Ann Burden's rating of the film The Intern

24. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film The Intern

This was a solid mainstreamer/star vehicle. I love Anne Hathaway, she is a great actress and better movie star and she's very good in this. DeNiro is awesome While at first one may recoil at these types of roles for him but most are use to it the thing is he's great in this and it actually suits him rather well.....

← Previous 1 3 4 5