1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Intern

2. OFF_FRAME's rating of the film The Intern

Silly, indulgent fun perfect for an airplane flight. The Intern is Hollywood doing what it does best, entertaining with a strong character journey and a pointed moment of catharsis. Hathway shows why she gets paid the big bucks. 3 stars

3. kulturminister's rating of the film The Intern

Schreckliches schleimiges "feel-good" movie, das es jedem recht machen will.

4. chloelb's rating of the film The Intern

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film The Intern

Such a simple storyline but still having that charming for everydetail perspective. A modern woman could be one of us

6. Sebastian Cofas's rating of the film The Intern

7. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film The Intern

I’m just another intern with a resume.

8. Divalino Barid's rating of the film The Intern

9. Alex Flores's rating of the film The Intern

OK for a lazy- hangover day.

10. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The Intern

A parte do roubo foi a melhor :D

11. Gabriella F's rating of the film The Intern

12. nadnab's rating of the film The Intern

[30/12/15] [rewatch] [rewatch] [rewatch]

13. lidiishere's rating of the film The Intern

I enjoy this movie so much. women empowerment! haha why don't I remember Nat Wolff being there? ah, right. I haven't known him lol

14. Luke Lomeli's rating of the film The Intern

15. Ann Burden's rating of the film The Intern

16. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film The Intern

This was a solid mainstreamer/star vehicle. I love Anne Hathaway, she is a great actress and better movie star and she's very good in this. DeNiro is awesome While at first one may recoil at these types of roles for him but most are use to it the thing is he's great in this and it actually suits him rather well.....

17. nandafr's rating of the film The Intern

I can probably relate myself to this.

18. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Intern

I enjoyed this, de Niro was very likeble in it. Good chemistry on screen with Hathaway

19. lina maj's rating of the film The Intern

Contains really good examples to be analyzed in gender studies class and quite a few useful tips for working women. The ending though...

20. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film The Intern

21. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film The Intern

22. Elayla's rating of the film The Intern

I liked it, a feel-good movie I'll probably forget about and yet I'm grateful for the experience.

23. Renton47's rating of the film The Intern

Lost my good will when all the tears escaped at the ending, but essentially positive in encouraging us to 'help the aged' by listening to them, giving them jobs and seeking wisdom. Except when that wisdom is aged and incompatible with these modern times... For me, I carry a hankerchief to blow my nose. I chuckled when De Niro got a boner and said "I'm pooped", but could have doubled down on scenes like the heist.

24. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film The Intern