1. vordven's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

2. Dalga Maris's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

just got so sad... there is something for sure that it was not fair!

3. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

it really raises very important questions and makes me kinda hate the USA for being so stupid sometimes...

4. AnıL's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

Not criticizing anything what Aaron did for people (not just in USA but for all human-beings) or his ideas but this documentary should have been 60-70 minutes at most. I mean last 40 minutes is basically all about his companions and family talking about the same things (how government had tried to make an example of him and so on).

5. Tom Cottey's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

6. Maria Pistolas's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

"Hay un momento, inmediatamente después de que la vida ya no vale la pena, cuando el mundo parece ir más despacio y todos sus innumerables detalles, de repente se hacen brillantes, dolorosamente evidentes"

7. Magda Magdy's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

"Unjust laws exist; shall we be content to obey them, or shall we endeavor to amend them, and obey them until we have succeeded, or shall we transgress them at once?"

8. Leif Erikson's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

But sharing isn't immoral - it's a moral imperative. Only those blinded by greed would refuse to let a friend make a copy.

9. Yayo's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

10. Çağla Aytaç D.'s rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

11. Sarah Fonseca's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

12. alcools's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

It's so sad that such a great and remarkable person, a genius with a good heart, was treated so terribly. It's not like this world is full of many great and remarkable persons.

13. sputnixed's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

im so angry, and hopefully this anger is going to be a constant reminder for me to never give in to injustices. thank you aaron swartz for the example, you're such a legend.

14. Videograms's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

Internet heroism has a face and a name.

15. lndah's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

His persona is intriguing. I read his raw thoughts thoroughly after watching this film. Been surrounded by too many vilians/heartless persona with bazillion justifications of their action these days makes me wondering whether a genuine & gently kind role model is present in our generation. Aaron is :)

16. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

Aaron Swartz deserves to be a household name for hacktivism that transcends the triviality of that term. This documentary is a must see. His decision to free MIT's scholarly works from private corporate control and into free public access was a particular highlight. His story is tragic and profound, raising many questions about developing hierarchies in the technocratic age.

17. f-nanda's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

18. Renan Simão's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

Informativo e felizmente tendencioso. Escolheu o lado certo.

19. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

20. FCC 86's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

21. El Biffo's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

22. Evan Schafer's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

This documentary is a wonderful addition to a topic that gained international media attention when SOPA and other similar laws were threatening the public access of resources on the Internet. While also chronicling the tragic loss of Swartz, the film heavily airs on the side of what becomes questionable in the United States Justice system, especially when it is ambiguous, as in Swartz's case. Definitely see this.

23. glitchedplant's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

the title fits the documentary. aaron swartz was a brilliant human who was used to set an example to other brilliant humans.

24. uiu's rating of the film The Internet's Own Boy: The Story of Aaron Swartz

the kind of movie you wish that didn't need to exist because of the things that you didn't want to have happened but, since it does, it's a must see for inspirational puposes and for revealing things for us that we take for granted