1. Dalibor's rating of the film The Interpreter

The truth is, I didn't care about any of the characters or anything happening here any better than I usually care about made up African countries and their fictive languages. And it's hard to relate with dramatic aspects of the film, as well as the thriller that was supposed to come out of it, given we are asked solely to believe in Kidman's and Penn's grief, with little or nothing to actually prove it.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Interpreter

3. Schumeila's rating of the film The Interpreter

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Interpreter

5. angelicidea's rating of the film The Interpreter

Fairly predictable thriller with unintentionally funny bits of dialogue.

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film The Interpreter

Something doesn't work here. I don't know what it is but something definitively doesn't work here. Already forgotten.

7. pivic's rating of the film The Interpreter

Quite the unkempt film, being as it is from Pollack, with Penn and Kidman in it. This could have been so much better, even like Hitchcock's "Spellbound" or Pakula's "All The President's Men". Instead, this is fragmented and hyper-written.

8. Riccardo Maffioli's rating of the film The Interpreter

Da Sydney Pollack ci si aspetta tanto, Però questo film non è un capolavoro a parte la bravura di Penn e la bellezza della Kidman.

9. Algitya's rating of the film The Interpreter

Say if Kidman wasn't the right choice for the leading role . But this event could be really happening silently.