1. f-nanda's rating of the film The Intervention

I FRICKING WANNA LIVE IN THAT HOUSE! WHO WOULDNT, RIGHT? This was so bittersweet. "We can swap clothes and drink wine all night" etc-etc-etc. FUCK. MY. HEART. I wasn't expecting getting emocional over this one, but yeah... I missed you.

2. Henrique Amud's rating of the film The Intervention

Clea Duvall as a director was a nice surprise and Jean Ralphio stole the show.

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Intervention

Alongside 'Drinking Buddies', 'While We're Young' and 'Mistress America', 'The Intervention' points to a post-adolescent demographic of twenty and thirtysomethings hitting either a third adolescence or a mid-life crisis. As an evaluation of the nature of relationships, this is an intuitive and light-hearted look at Middle America.

4. Genadijus L.'s rating of the film The Intervention

So great to watch such impressive performances by Melanie Lynskey over the years.

5. Justwibi's rating of the film The Intervention

i kinda liked it this one. every character is likable. unfortunately the screenplay is a lil bit shaky.

6. Roxas Montezuma's rating of the film The Intervention

such a simple story but thoughtful

7. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film The Intervention

i love a The Big Chill set up but not a tell-me-the-story-of-us moment

8. skeletondance's rating of the film The Intervention

killer cast, well written, enjoyable + a dream to see clea duvall & natasha lyonne together on screen again

9. Sarah E. Fonseca's rating of the film The Intervention

Did what it set out to do--craft a 'Big Chill'-inspired world in which relationship scripts are flipped. Clea's very good at setting up a story structure and delivering physical comedy & tragedy (keep an eye out for the kiss fight and the last several minutes of the intervention itself). Eager to see how her writing chops develop. Lynskey is a goddess and Shawkat is unsung.