1. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film The Interview

2. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film The Interview

3. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film The Interview

Has some fun moments, but "World Police" was much better at making fun of similar topics.

4. Moamen's rating of the film The Interview

Except for James Franco's performance, I think it would have been a total failure for me.

5. PeterK94's rating of the film The Interview

Everything from them arriving in North Korea to the Interview feels like padding to stretch out the runtime. One of the characters is frustratingly stupid just for plot convenience. There were parts here and there that I liked, and the ending brought everything together well enough. Watch ‘The Red Chapel’ for a better version of the film.

6. Basim Qureshi's rating of the film The Interview

Seth Rogen and James Franco did what they do best, and it made me laugh to the point that my ribs ached! Despite that, some parts - especially towards the end - were way too unnecessary and drawn out. Decent soundtrack and great filmography.

7. Wilk Gardariki's rating of the film The Interview

The film is just a piece of shit. It's too long, too boring and mostly consists of unfunny jokes and annoying James Franco. I did not manage to watch the whole movie because I got bored after 1 hour of no action and jokes about gays, buttholes and buzz. And the problem is not the theme of jokes - it's the performance. So if someone wants to watch a stupid but fun movie - go and watch The Dictator.

8. Ethan's rating of the film The Interview

This movie is the modern equivalent to the war conspiracy mission movies of yesteryear.

9. Sarah's rating of the film The Interview

2 stars because the topic is fun.

10. Star Lord's rating of the film The Interview

Cazzatona colossale ma si può dare uno sguardo.

11. Paul Relf's rating of the film The Interview

Ok. Yes i laughed, there were some funny moments BUT this is the dumbest stupidest movie ever made.

12. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The Interview

funny :) (but way too much gay allusions humor)

13. Fabiha's rating of the film The Interview

"Haters gonna hate, and ain'ters gonna ain't!"

14. riraru's rating of the film The Interview

Eine herrliche Unverschämtheit!; ganz wie Lubitsch' "Sein oder Nichtsein". James Franco in seiner besten Rolle – wie der junge Helmut Berger (der Look). Und was für ein Soundtrack. Long live art, long live freedom – don't shit on yourselves …

15. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film The Interview

16. Caro luna's rating of the film The Interview

I feel that it was an appropriation of Korean cultural history in order to make a bland, stereotype-saturated low ball comedy. The content is surprising to Americans (because it's exotic and hasn't been done) but the delivery was boring and appealed to stereotypes without giving due humanity. Diana Bang's portrayal was really fun and I appreciate the effort put into the accent. This could have been better.

17. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Interview

An exercise in freedom of expression that matched the punk effect of Pussy Riot in Russia. As a film, it's not Rogen/Goldberg's best, but is whimsically puerile nonetheless.

18. sebekk's rating of the film The Interview

Firework *acoustic* <3

19. surgery-ethic's rating of the film The Interview

20. James Mackin's rating of the film The Interview

Team America: World Police was a lot better.

21. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Interview

Nach monatelanger Kontroverse und der Aufführung von The Interview in nur wenigen Arthaus Kinos, bleibt die Feststellung: The Interview zeigt nichts Neues, sieht aber grossartig aus: In Widescreen wie ein Agentenfilm! Man erwartet nur noch, dass sich jetzt auch ein paar Aliens zeigen!(...) Die ganze Rezension gibts auf cinegeek.de plus eine Film List mit unseren liebsten Deppenkomödien

22. Des Horne's rating of the film The Interview

Thom Andersen is right. Koreans are probably the last people still depicted with overt racism by Hollywood.

23. ughchenausea's rating of the film The Interview

24. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Interview

A wild mixture of anarchy and anal retentive delayed puberty humor. Franco hits the note perfectly.