1. Basim Qureshi's rating of the film The Interview

Seth Rogen and James Franco did what they do best, and it made me laugh to the point that my ribs ached! Despite that, some parts - especially towards the end - were way too unnecessary and drawn out. Decent soundtrack and great filmography.

2. Wilk Gardariki's rating of the film The Interview

The film is just a piece of shit. It's too long, too boring and mostly consists of unfunny jokes and annoying James Franco. I did not manage to watch the whole movie because I got bored after 1 hour of no action and jokes about gays, buttholes and buzz. And the problem is not the theme of jokes - it's the performance. So if someone wants to watch a stupid but fun movie - go and watch The Dictator.

3. Michael Lysgaard's rating of the film The Interview

The premise seemed to be quite fun, but it is simply just terrible and not very funny (Franco has his moments I guess).

4. Ethan's rating of the film The Interview

This movie is the modern equivalent to the war conspiracy mission movies of yesteryear.

5. Sarah's rating of the film The Interview

2 stars because the topic is fun.

6. Star Lord's rating of the film The Interview

Cazzatona colossale ma si può dare uno sguardo.

7. Paul Relf's rating of the film The Interview

Ok. Yes i laughed, there were some funny moments BUT this is the dumbest stupidest movie ever made.

8. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film The Interview

funny :) (but way too much gay allusions humor)

9. Fabiha's rating of the film The Interview

"Haters gonna hate, and ain'ters gonna ain't!"

10. riraru's rating of the film The Interview

Eine herrliche Unverschämtheit!; ganz wie Lubitsch' "Sein oder Nichtsein". James Franco in seiner besten Rolle – wie der junge Helmut Berger (der Look). Und was für ein Soundtrack. Long live art, long live freedom – don't shit on yourselves …

11. DarleenisHOME!'s rating of the film The Interview

12. Caro luna's rating of the film The Interview

I feel that it was an appropriation of Korean cultural history in order to make a bland, stereotype-saturated low ball comedy. The content is surprising to Americans (because it's exotic and hasn't been done) but the delivery was boring and appealed to stereotypes without giving due humanity. Diana Bang's portrayal was really fun and I appreciate the effort put into the accent. This could have been better. Smarter.

13. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Interview

An exercise in freedom of expression that matched the punk effect of Pussy Riot in Russia. As a film, it's not Rogen/Goldberg's best, but is whimsically puerile nonetheless.

14. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Interview

15. sebekk's rating of the film The Interview

Firework *acoustic* <3

16. surgery-ethic's rating of the film The Interview

17. James Mackin's rating of the film The Interview

Team America: World Police was a lot better.

18. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Interview

Nach monatelanger Kontroverse und der Aufführung von The Interview in nur wenigen Arthaus Kinos, bleibt die Feststellung: The Interview zeigt nichts Neues, sieht aber grossartig aus: In Widescreen wie ein Agentenfilm! Man erwartet nur noch, dass sich jetzt auch ein paar Aliens zeigen!(...) Die ganze Rezension gibts auf cinegeek.de plus eine Film List mit unseren liebsten Deppenkomödien

19. Des Horne's rating of the film The Interview

Thom Andersen is right. Koreans are probably the last people still depicted with overt racism by Hollywood.

20. ughchenausea's rating of the film The Interview

21. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Interview

A wild mixture of anarchy and anal retentive delayed puberty humor. Franco hits the note perfectly.

22. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Interview

23. HKFanatic's rating of the film The Interview

In light of its perhaps politically inadvisable premise, "The Interview" proved much funnier than I ever expected. At the end of the day, the film is nothing more or less than another solid entry in the Seth Rogen 'bromance' genre. I savored the unexpected moments of gonzo ultra-violence, which made me wonder if Rogen and co. were offering a deliberate nod to extreme Asian cinema thanks to the film's Korean setting.

24. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film The Interview

that's fun, watch it on sunday morning. the katy perry song with piano and slow motion rudal tank, thats nice.