1. chi.claud's rating of the film The Intouchables

2. Vitória Carvalho's rating of the film The Intouchables

3. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film The Intouchables

Yes. It's watchable. But only because both lead actors have a good screen presence & bring charm to their roles. That's it. And that is entertainment. Very light. Sometimes too light for my taste.

4. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film The Intouchables

It's good. Is it anything new? No. A bit cliché? Yes.

5. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film The Intouchables

a beautiful, pleasing voyage with notes of casualties and friendship through the first half. and then the whole idea unnecessarily failed to impress through a stale and repellent build-up process, turning itself into a roamer, lingering around without particular motifs

6. Shahin Katila's rating of the film The Intouchables

7. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Intouchables

THE INTOUCHABLES is a great example - about how to make a great feel-good movie. It's funny, heart-warming, and can bring my mood in a good condition. I was kinda surprised. I never thought that I'm gonna like a movie like this. I loved the chemistry between Francois Cluzet and Omar Sy. Mr. Cluzet played his role well. But I think Omar Sy is the real scene stealer in this movie. I really liked his persona. Liked it!

8. Arunee Sarasetsiri's rating of the film The Intouchables

9. hemachandra's rating of the film The Intouchables

10. choupinet's rating of the film The Intouchables

Pas de bras, pas de chocolat.

11. LauraPalmer's rating of the film The Intouchables

rewatched. what a soundtrack.

12. Elaine Bautista's rating of the film The Intouchables

13. jooley's rating of the film The Intouchables

Not terribly innovating, but about the best unlikely friendship movie one can hope for - well executed, sharp, funny and earnest. Also helps that the characters drip with charisma and have great chemistry together.

14. ammar's rating of the film The Intouchables

15. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Intouchables

16. James Mackin's rating of the film The Intouchables

This is a very feel-good film about the power of the white man, even when he is a quadriplegic. Plus, there's a dance scene to Earth, Wind, and Fire, so that's nice.

17. film's rating of the film The Intouchables

A film that really makes you happy. And the piano soundtrack is incredible.

18. kaan ertuz's rating of the film The Intouchables

Best film of December on Mubi...

19. Naciye Şeyma Kaya's rating of the film The Intouchables

20. ikkini's rating of the film The Intouchables

Néo-colonialisme, justification de la richesse, une comédie de droite comme sait si bien le faire la France.

21. Makinist Klitorist's rating of the film The Intouchables

İçinde "insan" olan filmler fazlasıyla hoşuma gidiyor. Gerçekte hoş ve güzel bir film. Tavsiye ederim. Filmin baş karakterlerinden birini, felçli olan dayıyı, Beyaz Yalanlar'da da seyretmiştik.

22. Ahmed Hasan's rating of the film The Intouchables

23. Ferit Karaduman's rating of the film The Intouchables

içinizi ısıtacak, gerçek bir hikayeden alıntılanmış film denilen türden... izleyin...

24. Mahitapoğlu's rating of the film The Intouchables