1. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

2. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

...Solo un corazón con miedo arma un muro, un corazón sin miedo puede vivir si el. Enfrentarse a un corazón sin temor, te desarma. Se dejan las armas frente un corazón sin temor, un corazón sin muros. Es una decisión solitaria tener un corazón sin miedo. Es una verdadera libertad... (Excellent Movie)

3. Charlie's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

I admire Tilda Swinton. She's a wonderful actress.Bit the movie is a little boring.

4. pablo preciado's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

Tiresome! Extremely contemplative, with little movement. The script was nice, as well as the landscapes. For someone who has not visited Berlin is really difficult to appreciate what Cynthia Beatt tried. Furthermore, Tilda Swinton never captured me on the role of cycling at Berlin.

5. Jl Schck's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

6. Alberto Redighieri's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

I really love Tilda Swinton but this movie doesn't shows anything. True hipsterism, ranting and raving bike riding. 2 stars rated only cause of charming of Tilda.

7. joeviperez@gmail.com's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

Poetic.....emotive....But a little bit boring...

8. RadiantFlux's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

I was lucky to see Cycling the Frame and the Invisible Frame one after the other. I think the two work better together. You don't only have a time which is marked not only by the disappearance of the Wall, but by Swinton herself. I found her quite charming in the first film, which the second is a nice compliment too.

9. Axel's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

Soporifique. On n'apprend rien ni sur Berlin, ni sur le mur, ni sur sa chute, ni sur l'avant, ni sur l'après. On suit Madame dans sa petite ballade à vélo sur fond de musique pseudo-expérimentale désagréable. L'esthétique ne rattrape rien : les images sont laides, la lumière mauvaise. Bref, une sorte de "performance artistique" du type foutage de gueule, confinant à la masturbation intellectuelle.

10. msmichel's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

Maps are such fake things. A map says time has frozen. But time goes on changing all the time. Walls come down. Walls are replaced by others. Perhaps not walls of oppression but walls of greed, finance, regentrifigation. History may erase traces but not memory. Fine picture from Cynthia Beatt and Tilda Swinton with a very apt dedication in the end. Well worth reflecting on.

11. stephen austin's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

thought it flowed well , simple narrative, I liked the soundscape as well..

12. gonduras's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

13. Margaret Fabrizio's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

A timely study in the timelessness of time.

14. Ann's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

The principle is good but the execution truly poor and boring,

15. Richmond Hill's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

Amiable amble around notions of boundaries and borders, nominally that of the Berlin Wall, but Beatts’s survey takes in a more ruminative meander through travelogue pastoral and urban detritus in a discursive swirl around the theme of freedom. It’s essentially a more relaxed relative of the Robinson series in Britain.

16. vedeneeva's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

pretty boring, only for true berlin lovers

17. cosmo_polite's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

Poetic, meditative, beautifully shot.

18. César's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

absolutely fascinating in its simplicity...

19. jdawg1988's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

20. CIndy Dyal's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

The movie is powerfully symbolic in subtle minimalist forms. I did have to take a recession 30 minutes in but I found is studious and enjoyable. What a great way to embrace the Berlin Wall's history and present. Tilda is an amazing actress and the ideas behind this movie fit her perfectly.

21. occam's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

"It’s a fearful heart that builds a wall and it is a fearless heart that can live without it. And coming into contact with someone with a fearless heart, disarms you. You lay down your arms in the presence of a fearless heart, a wall-less heart. And it is a very solitary decision to have a fearless heart. It’s the real freedom."

22. virginwolf's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

music is great but she is way too quiet! not really a documentary, not really a movie, kind of a video ducument about a time and place. very beutiful. tilda is refreshing. I hope too see 'Cycling the Frame' on auteurs (I'm even willing to pay) couse then this one will be even better.

23. Valter's rating of the film The Invisible Frame

Not really a movie. More a kind of performance, in any case an interesting one.