1. raquel falafel's rating of the film The Iron Giant

2. patríciapinho's rating of the film The Iron Giant

wow shia labeouf sure was cute as a kid

3. jooley's rating of the film The Iron Giant

Doesn't have the most compelling cast of supporting characters, but the giant more than makes up for it - very well realized and animated, so you can really invest some emotion in the story. A story which stays appropriately light despite definitely not shying away from its criticism of Cold War era attitudes.

4. runfromfire's rating of the film The Iron Giant

"Superman" ....and I'm bawling like a friggin' baby.

5. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Iron Giant

One of the finest animated films made

6. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film The Iron Giant

Questo voto è stato molto influenzato dal l'affetto che provo per questo film. Però sicuramente uno dei capolavori dell'animazione.

7. Sheé Magicienne's rating of the film The Iron Giant

one of the few examples of atompunk

8. Alex Pintică's rating of the film The Iron Giant

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Iron Giant

It's about accepting people for who they are. The bad guy is a bit of a maniac.

10. M.E. Funke's rating of the film The Iron Giant

11. msmichel's rating of the film The Iron Giant

A box office disappointment on release for Warner that is now considered a classic of modern animation. Brad Bird's debut was an excellent telling of Ted Hughes classic story with a mix of classical and computer animation and a well cast group of voice actors.

12. Star Lord's rating of the film The Iron Giant

Il gigante di ferro. Gran bel cartone, curato e con una bella trama. E poi sul finale quella battuta del gigante che dice "Superman", è splendida.

13. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Iron Giant

14. kris's rating of the film The Iron Giant

I liked this. I can remember it being played on sky premiere way back! The colours and animation are great. Its a film that reminds me of being happy and contented.

15. SiIencio's rating of the film The Iron Giant

A fine moral behind this charming piece, a pacifist proposition all children should be exposed to. It is the anti-bellicist message and the vindication of integrity and empathy towards others what make this film stand out, qualities that hopefully will get firmly entrenched in the imagination of children amid a culture that quite often just offers paradigms of the contrary.

16. B L A N C H E's rating of the film The Iron Giant

un très beau dessin animé, autant au niveau de l'histoire que des personnages et des dessins.

17. matelot's rating of the film The Iron Giant

18. Operation Kino's rating of the film The Iron Giant

Children won't appreciate the Cold War references, but they'll relate to a world of grown-ups telling them what they can and cannot be.

19. yennefer's rating of the film The Iron Giant

I'm not embarrassed to admit that I cried when watching this. And no, I did not watch it as a child. A beautiful animation with a truly enrapturing story.

20. dyinguniverse's rating of the film The Iron Giant

21. f-nanda's rating of the film The Iron Giant

I don't know. Maybe I should have watched as a kid.

22. lazyatom's rating of the film The Iron Giant

Thoroughly charming and occasionally heartbreaking.

23. nabila_in's rating of the film The Iron Giant

nearly cried (which is a rare moment for me) when the robot sacrificed itself so totally deserves five stars

24. EYELASHMITE's rating of the film The Iron Giant

Childhood revisited. Still a spectacular movie