1. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film The Iron Lady

The thing about this movie is that Meryl Streep gives us an astonishing performance. And at first sight this movie would be it, and it would be great because of it. But the truth is, this movies takes advantage of such a great performance and a great actress as a way of making okay every imoral thing Thatcher did to her people and "making the Great Britain great again" a cinematographic excuse to everything she did.

2. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film The Iron Lady

this piece of complete disrespectful garbage reflects modern day directors using controversial figures to shock and stir a "conversation" with their very own biopics. I fucking hate biopics.I hope you fucks stop doing this shit. STOP PROFITING WITH PEOPLES DISEASES AND OPPRESSION. To do something like this is to perpetuate Thatcher's legacy. This is not cinema, it's propaganda.

3. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film The Iron Lady

The most boring kind of biopic. If you can't show Thatcher to be the witch she was, which may be good or bad depending on your view, it's not worth your time.

4. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Iron Lady

Great performance but a hagiography that whitewashes the endemic abuses of Conservatism. Just as the UK is finding out with Theresa May, having a woman as a leader is hardly a feminist victory when she fails to stand up for and support rudimentary women's rights - and don't get me started on the suppression of unions leading to the subjugation of labourers with the 'stubbornness as strength' ethos of governing.

5. Konrad Szlendak's rating of the film The Iron Lady

6. Du Bist's rating of the film The Iron Lady

One star for all of those who strategically try to rewrite history in a hypocrite way.

7. Ryuu Baron's rating of the film The Iron Lady

8. Onbestendig's rating of the film The Iron Lady

9. Patrick John's rating of the film The Iron Lady

10. Mugino's rating of the film The Iron Lady

Biopic at its laziest. Unless Lloyd's goal was to exploit Thatcher's final years of dementia for ridicule, she has squandered the film's complex, polarizing subject. Significant chapters in modern British history glossed over in musical montages? Really? A more incisive film could have picked a single conflict -- unions, IRA, Falklands -- and drilled into each of Thatcher's decisions to reveal the woman within.

11. Gökhan Ayık's rating of the film The Iron Lady

Except meryl streep, it s just a garbage !!

12. Sophie Charlotte Rieger's rating of the film The Iron Lady

13. Danni Elle's rating of the film The Iron Lady

Meryl Streep is too American in my opinion to pull off a betrayal of such an in-and-in Brit. What starts of as a promising character study soon becomes boring, most probably because that is exactly what Mrs. Thatcher was outside of professional career.

14. Rita Alexandra's rating of the film The Iron Lady

It's only worth watching because of Meryl Streep's acting.

15. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Iron Lady

For the woman I grew up seeing in the front pages along with the local politicians of my country. I watched this biopic with much curiosity and fondness. Meryl Streep gives an outstanding performance as Margaret Thatcher. She made me laugh. She made me cry. "Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny!" — a sweet and marvelous finish. Rest in peace, Maggie!

16. Amapola's rating of the film The Iron Lady

Meryl Streep es una actriz invaluable, sin importar el papel que haga, siempre vale la pena verla

17. carolinmue's rating of the film The Iron Lady

I really liked how Meryl Streep portrayed Margaret Thatcher. You found yourself smiling but also crying. Tragic. Impressive. The movie itself wasn't that good but Meryl's performance was just amazing.

18. daniel v's rating of the film The Iron Lady

The film is garbage but Meryl brings it to 3 stars.

19. AnonymousReviewer's rating of the film The Iron Lady

20. maltzsama's rating of the film The Iron Lady

21. Deeper Into Movies's rating of the film The Iron Lady

The only way to keep Streep from winning another Oscar might be to cast her in the Tower of London…. -- (Deeper Into Movies full review now playing at deepintomovies.blogspot.com/2012/02/film-review-iron-lady.html.)

22. Tess_in_the_sky's rating of the film The Iron Lady

a solid biopicture, a great Meryl Streep, could have been a bit more detailed...

23. Michele Andreoli's rating of the film The Iron Lady

meryl streep is astonishing but the film is not so nice..

24. Shaun Hill's rating of the film The Iron Lady

Meryl Streep aside (and even she was annoying, more Thatcher's fault mind), it wasn't that good.

← Previous 1 3 4