1. jajabornixa's rating of the film The Isle

One of my favorite love story.

2. ermete polpette's rating of the film The Isle

3. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Isle

Now i understand why my friend said something like "no spoiler tapi endingnya literally jembut".

4. jchandleroc's rating of the film The Isle

Enigmatic, otherworldly, at times cruel, but ultimately strikingly human. Two profoundly damaged people find communion in brutal acts of self-destruction. There is, however, a marked tenderness to their relationship that carries this film out of the mire of violence and brings us someplace strange and elemental and intensely beautiful.

5. Arf's rating of the film The Isle

6. msmichel's rating of the film The Isle

A precise and perverse purpose is at play in this film that established Kim Ki-duk as a new 'enfant terrible' in the early millennium. The film is full of staggering beauty yet coupled with extreme violence and overt sexuality in its tale of broken souls, isolation and shared pain. Yet it is a love story...and a powerful one at that. Not for all tastes but the rewards are evident.

7. icaldis's rating of the film The Isle

8. Graf von Zahl's rating of the film The Isle

Unique! I don't think I've ever seen something like this before. At times it's poetic and at times it reminds movies like In the Realm of the Senses. I'll never touch a fishing rod again.

9. Dr. Q's rating of the film The Isle

a bit weird, but not too bad

10. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film The Isle

Großer Müll der Film. Bekackte Story, noch bekacktere Schauspieler. Unnötigerweise werden auch noch Tiere misshandelt und getötet.

11. LUXXe's rating of the film The Isle

Wow, that was really something

12. bastos's rating of the film The Isle

Really best story telling, unfortunately with a too strange finish...

13. Miggy Angel's rating of the film The Isle

14. rllr's rating of the film The Isle

Did anyone notice how the dog is always aware of the film crew and stares enthousiastically at the camera all time? I love that dog.

15. sarahyuniarni's rating of the film The Isle

Not exactly a mega cringe-fest, just probably a medium amount of cringe-worthy scenes.

16. SBERB's rating of the film The Isle

17. may's rating of the film The Isle

Are you fucking kidding me!?!

18. INVISIBLE | Gazette #3's rating of the film The Isle

I still remember their passionate, desperate, and shocking way to pull her back from the lake!! --Lorenzo Canina

19. GENO#40's rating of the film The Isle

Stunning, unlike anything i've seen before or after

20. oldblackdawning's rating of the film The Isle

A gruelling but wholly worthwhile experience.

21. dalena's rating of the film The Isle

Storytelling at its finest

22. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film The Isle

Silenzi ed incomunicabilità,la ricerca della donna come speranza di salvezza e redenzione(ma che porterà solo dipendenza e morte);gli uomini come pesci,feriti e rigettati in mare,il confine tra acqua e terra,fra vita e morte,fragile ed effimero.Un finale splendido,criptico ed emblematico,che lascia il campo a molteplici interpretazioni.Un grande lavoro che ha fatto conoscere al mondo il talento di Kim Ki-Duk.

23. xinsomniacdoll's rating of the film The Isle

watching this film makes me repeat saying "ouch" alot

24. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film The Isle

Talk about falling for someone hook, line, and sinker!