1. mootz15's rating of the film The Italian Job

You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

2. DenoResandono's rating of the film The Italian Job

One of the great heist movie. THE ITALIAN JOB is fun, action-packed, exciting, and extremely entertaining. Led by charismatic performance by Michael Caine. THE ITALIAN JOB maybe slow at the beginning. But don't worry, this movie will become exciting in the middle. THE ITALIAN JOB succeed to use all the actors properly. It's about teamwork and it succeed to present it well. Not to mention - that cliffhanger ending...

3. Fré Verguchten's rating of the film The Italian Job

4. el.'s rating of the film The Italian Job

dunno, weirdly, i found it to be not that much better than the remake. hoped for more.

5. pluviosity's rating of the film The Italian Job

needless to say, so much better than the remake. And no, that's not just because Michael Caine in this and Mark Wahlberg on the latter.

6. Elena Lazic's rating of the film The Italian Job

3.5 So visually imaginative and lush! The car race especially is incredible. A pleasure to watch despite some quite annoying 'British' jokes.

7. Charles Coleman's rating of the film The Italian Job

3 and a half. Mostly fun movie that sort of loses its steam in the middle but the beginning and ending bits are brilliant. Except for the non-ending ending which will definitely frustrate some people. Great cast and excellent chases.

8. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film The Italian Job

The film ends on the greatest cliffhanger, literally and figuratively, in motion picture history. As for the film itself... it's great fun. The filmmakers behind the Ocean's Eleven trilogy should've studied The Italian Job before making their three tedious flicks. It's effortlessly and endlessly charming. If films are escapistic, then go, fly, sail, drive, swim - to Italy and U.K. and stay there for 99 minutes.

9. mjgildea's rating of the film The Italian Job

Let me put it this way. This movie is such a steaming turd that it makes the remake (which is also awful) look like On the Waterfront. I know that compares apples to oranges but its still a waste of 99 minutes. Benny Hill was the best part and he got less than 5 minutes of screen time! I feel like I need to watch Get Carter just to purge the desire to kick Michael Caine in the balls for being in this movie.

10. Stu Witmer's rating of the film The Italian Job

Fair to middling caper comedy with an over abundance of sixties "attitude" and more cars than Caine.

11. angelicidea's rating of the film The Italian Job

Probably one of the funniest heist films I have ever seen. Full of character and little gags. It is English through and through.

12. mnovaes's rating of the film The Italian Job

Como é que alguém pode ter profanado esse filme com um remake? Impossível assistir e não querer ser michael caine.

13. lukewarneke's rating of the film The Italian Job

Hopefully the next time I push a Mini out of my bus driving across the alps it will spontaneously combust.

14. Michael Harbour's rating of the film The Italian Job

A decent enough heist film with good automobile stuntwork but the humor seldom hits home and the punchline at the end was never set up and so falls flat.

15. robespiere's rating of the film The Italian Job

(Looks at the bunch of money) You must have shot an awful lot of tigers, sir. – Yes, I used a machine gun.

16. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film The Italian Job

New version is much better with new techno gadged support and mini show.

17. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film The Italian Job

Cars, cars, cars! This movie is all about fast cars and I looooooove it.

18. Spencer Draper's rating of the film The Italian Job

"You're only supposed to blow THE BLOODY DOORS OFF!"

19. Leilani Holmes's rating of the film The Italian Job

"We've come here to pay our respects to Great Aunt Nellie. She brought us up properly and taught us loyalty." I love this film above all others.