1. Nathan Silva's rating of the film The Jerk

Steve Martin is the Adam Sandler of the 80's. This is regarded as one of comedy's goat, really? It's cringeworthly unfunny.

2. Jim Fear's rating of the film The Jerk

This is some god awful unfunny shit

3. MarxEngels's rating of the film The Jerk

Is it funny? yes. Is it good? no.

4. James Mackin's rating of the film The Jerk

So if Steve Martin is trying to act stereotypically black by being ungodly stupid, is he saying black people are ungodly stupid? If the film was more straightforward in its racism, it would've been much funnier.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Jerk

6. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film The Jerk

How could you not love this Steve Martin classic? Seriously..

7. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film The Jerk

8. DaisyJ's rating of the film The Jerk

This is one of the funniest, most unusual comedies ever.

9. Buddy Love's rating of the film The Jerk

A comedy classic! The humor is timeless and just as funny now as it was when released. Steve Martin nailed this one!

10. Mark Garrett's rating of the film The Jerk

Anyone know about The Jerk 2? David Gordon Green has mentioned it's outstanding.

11. like2sleep's rating of the film The Jerk

yes i've heard of this cat juggling :O)

12. Zachary Phillip Brailsford's rating of the film The Jerk

"I was born a poor black child." Steve Martin = sheer brilliance. Savvy

13. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film The Jerk

14. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film The Jerk

Todas las escenas relacionadas con el nuevorriquismo de Navin me parecieron muy divertidas. Mis favoritas: la secuencia donde vemos cada uno de los estrafalarios espacios que conforman la mansión mientras Navin los describe en una carta a su familia y el momento en el que se marcha con los pantalones abajo, llevándose algunos objetos con los que se encuentra.

15. J. Nyhuis's rating of the film The Jerk

Basically an illustrated stand-up performance by Martin, whose gags are fortunately good enough to withstand the inconsistent performances (Bernadette Peters seems to change personalities every scene), atrocious editing, and Carl Reiner’s lazy direction (his cameo as an inept filmmaker is unknowingly apt). Often hilarious, yet this is the beginning of the end for classic American comedy.

16. Daniel Vito Berna Hicks's rating of the film The Jerk

17. This is Jake Kath's rating of the film The Jerk

One of my favorite comedies! It showcases a certain attitude that is missing from so many standard comedies of our day, that willingness to make any form of Joke. Even if its alienating.

18. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film The Jerk

19. Natalie Guevara's rating of the film The Jerk

this movie is too racy for today!

20. rita amal's rating of the film The Jerk

haaaaaaaaa! one of my new favorites. Straight-up ridiculous. And I had no idea how much the Farrelly Brothers stole from this film to make Dumb & Dumber!

21. carmen's rating of the film The Jerk

Really hilarious and features a very cute musical number from Steve Martin and Bernadette Peters. :)

22. mjgildea's rating of the film The Jerk

I can't stand Steve Martin but I'll give him this one. The M. Emmet Walsh scenes make the movie.

23. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Jerk

I had forgotten how absolutely hilarious this film is! It still holds up so well today! Bumping my 4 star rating up to a solid 5.

24. Matt's rating of the film The Jerk