1. msmichel's rating of the film The Journey to the Pyrenees

A ridiculous little souffle from the brothers Larrieu. The film's first half hour is quite charming than loses itself for a good hour in lame farce. However the final little twist is somewhat charming but poorly dubbed. Darroussin quite game and Azema overacts (as usual). Stick to "To Paint or Make Love" or their latest "Les derniers jour du monde" instead.

2. Shelley A. Leedahl's rating of the film The Journey to the Pyrenees

Forty minutes into this I began checking my e-mail. At fifty minutes I stopped watching altogether. A man in a bear suit? Come on. The one scene I did enjoy was when the pair were led up a mountain to enjoy the view, and the fog was so thick they couldn't see. Then came the sleet. I liked that.

3. Lorna Singh's rating of the film The Journey to the Pyrenees

Assume this film was meant to be a dark comedy,but i dont think it was a success.But,what magnificent scenery! For that alone,it is well worth watching.

4. Altero's rating of the film The Journey to the Pyrenees

5. Laine's rating of the film The Journey to the Pyrenees

So ridiculous it borders on the edge of Dadaism. It's also very very funny.

6. vincentbergerond@gmail.com's rating of the film The Journey to the Pyrenees

A risky comedy about sex and making something else of what looks like another realist movie. It's working !!