1. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Karate Kid

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Karate Kid

To any kid or teenager who got bullied at school and daydream about how cool it would be to be trained by an expert of karate so that he can take revenge and kick some ass - and run off with the cutest girl at the end. Ralph Macchio and Pat Morita is a good memorable film screen duo as John G. Avildsen remakes his past success "Rocky" for teenagers.

3. jaelaah's rating of the film The Karate Kid

4. BobbyTee's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Classic with feelings...I feel teen whenever i roll this movie

5. lou.'s rating of the film The Karate Kid

Repeat with me: metti-la-cera-togli-la-cera :)

6. Jamie Morren's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Teen proves experience and strength count for nothing if you don't help old people around the house.

7. FISCHER's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Un vrai plaisir de petit film entre humour, fraîcheur et tendresse ! www.cinefiches.com

8. CFranc's rating of the film The Karate Kid

A narratively lacking yet earnest crowdpleaser. RIP John Avildsen

9. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Karate Kid

10. truffraud's rating of the film The Karate Kid

ethnocentric, unsubtle, and unintentionally campy. deserves its place as a staple of the 80s

11. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film The Karate Kid

The scenes with his sensei are brilliantly scripted. It was well filmed as well. I don't really believe in some of its sentimentality, but that fact is forgivable given that it has subtlety and has nearly perfect, precise cinematography (though I wonder if that cameraman was in the ending arena scene which looks like a crawlspace, a good cinematographer could have fixed that even if it was small.

12. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Karate Kid

I used to love this film, but after I watched this YT vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM I just can't take it 'seriously'

13. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Good points mostly for nostalgia value

14. Ladyslobberin's rating of the film The Karate Kid

15. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Karate Kid

This is really just a dumb movie.

16. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Jahrelang wollte ich den Film nicht sehen. Ich mag keine Lehrer-Schüler Filme und schon gar kein Karate. Aber: Ich lag komplett daneben. The Karate Kid ist eine der schönsten Überraschungen aus den 80ern! Eine aufregende, herzerwärmende Geschichte mit einer der interessantesten Freundschaften, die das Kino zu bieten hat!... die ganze Rezension sowie die schönsten 80er Teenie Filme auf cinegeek.de

17. N$$$$'s rating of the film The Karate Kid

18. Slow Immersion's rating of the film The Karate Kid

One of the best childhood films, and still a little fun to watch now. Damn, I miss childhood :D

19. Tom Vienne's rating of the film The Karate Kid

20. pluviosity's rating of the film The Karate Kid

this film gave me two things, a childhood crush, and a realization of how stereotype and labeling are really STUPID and PATHETIC things. yeah.

21. taniaburrito's rating of the film The Karate Kid

22. Jason Av's rating of the film The Karate Kid

23. tommy cruise's rating of the film The Karate Kid

I would've bullied him too lmao

24. DaisyJ's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Don't even bother with the remake! This is the shit!