1. lou.'s rating of the film The Karate Kid

Repeat with me: metti-la-cera-togli-la-cera :)

2. Jamie Morren's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Teen proves experience and strength count for nothing if you don't help old people around the house.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Un vrai plaisir de petit film entre humour, fraîcheur et tendresse ! www.cinefiches.com

4. Cam Franco's rating of the film The Karate Kid

A narratively lacking yet earnest crowdpleaser. RIP John Avildsen

5. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film The Karate Kid

6. truffraud's rating of the film The Karate Kid

ethnocentric, unsubtle, and unintentionally campy. deserves its place as a staple of the 80s

7. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film The Karate Kid

I used to love this film, but after I watched this YT vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Gz_iTuRMM I just can't take it 'seriously'

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Good points mostly for nostalgia value

9. Ladyslobberin's rating of the film The Karate Kid

10. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Karate Kid

This is really just a dumb movie.

11. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Jahrelang wollte ich den Film nicht sehen. Ich mag keine Lehrer-Schüler Filme und schon gar kein Karate. Aber: Ich lag komplett daneben. The Karate Kid ist eine der schönsten Überraschungen aus den 80ern! Eine aufregende, herzerwärmende Geschichte mit einer der interessantesten Freundschaften, die das Kino zu bieten hat!... die ganze Rezension sowie die schönsten 80er Teenie Filme auf cinegeek.de

12. N$$$$'s rating of the film The Karate Kid

13. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film The Karate Kid

One of the best childhood films, and still a little fun to watch now. Damn, I miss childhood :D

14. Tom Vienne's rating of the film The Karate Kid

15. pluviosity's rating of the film The Karate Kid

this film gave me two things, a childhood crush, and a realization of how stereotype and labeling are really STUPID and PATHETIC things. yeah.

16. taniaburrito's rating of the film The Karate Kid

17. JasonAv's rating of the film The Karate Kid

18. T-Cruise's rating of the film The Karate Kid

I would've bullied him too lmao

19. DaisyJ's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Don't even bother with the remake! This is the shit!

20. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Extra star for nostalgia.

21. bcdcdude's rating of the film The Karate Kid

GET HIM A BODY BAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

22. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film The Karate Kid

23. chanandre's rating of the film The Karate Kid

and i saw this on TV with my mother, she said i had to take a nap if i wanted to see it. i complied and i saw it with her. i think i love the film so much because i watched it with her. i'm an 80's baby too> literally :P i was born in '84 aha yup pat morita is still inside my heart with that line...

24. PETE GCDB's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Saw this at the movies when I was 10. Its remained a favorite although when I watch it now its a bit corny to me. Still a good flick and not sure why it was remade esp when the new one is about KUNG FU not karate. Another case of the studios capitalizing on A WELL KNOWN TITLE to bring in audiences.