1. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Karate Kid, Part II

About equal with the first, I can't pick a favorite. It's like they're two sides of the same coin or something.

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Karate Kid, Part II

Sequel feels like a natural continuation and I liked that we didn't get another new tournament film even if there is a confrontation at the end. Tamlyn Tomita becomes a new possible love object - she was probably my first Asian girl love crush when I was a young boy. Hardly as good as the first one, but at least has some effective moments.

3. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Karate Kid, Part II

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Karate Kid, Part II

I admire the way this movie decides to drastically up the stakes so that whiney Daniel is now fighting for his life in Okinawa against people who ACTUALLY KNOW KARATE. That takes balls. And that makes for a more enjoyable film.

5. N$$$$'s rating of the film The Karate Kid, Part II

6. cinegeek.de's rating of the film The Karate Kid, Part II

Ich denke, The Karate Kid Part II ist kein schlimmes Sequel des ersten Teils. Keine Fortsetzung nur des Geldes wegen und auch nicht haarsträubend wie andere Nachfolger.... Mehr Teenie Filme der 80er gibts als Film List auf cinegeek.de

7. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film The Karate Kid, Part II

im a sucker for this movie. ugh.

8. Luis Valenzuela's rating of the film The Karate Kid, Part II

It has its flaws and I didnt liked the cheesy romance sub plot, but overall it is a decent sequel. It cant top the original but I liked it in its own way: Daniel - San and Mr. Miyagi are still very likable characters, the plot was interesting, its darker in tone and it had a very decent last fight in the end.

9. HEDONIST's rating of the film The Karate Kid, Part II

Same director,same cinematographer but worlds worse than the original -- mind-boggling really...