1. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film The Karate Kid

2. Sebas Castro's rating of the film The Karate Kid

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film The Karate Kid

4. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Jackie Chan's one scene in which he shows up to act makes one wonder how much better this would be if it weren't a film about children who look too young to enjoy watching them fight each other.

5. T-Cruise's rating of the film The Karate Kid

jaden smith is bratty and stupid and mean to his mom in every movie

6. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film The Karate Kid

7. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Good young story about persistence.

8. goofybatman's rating of the film The Karate Kid

9. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film The Karate Kid

10. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Karate Kid

11. 4LOM's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Das Karate Kid lernt Kung-Fu. Aber auch sonst läuft bei dem Film einiges verkehrt.

12. Justine Ivan's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Nice setting. Cool Kungfu. Wicked tournament. And "worst mother" nomination for Sherry Parker.

13. homer harianja's rating of the film The Karate Kid

hegemoni amerika. kini mereka merebut kung fu dari china. bandingkan dengan ali (children of heaven), yang tidak butuh juara satu, dia hanya perlu sepatu.

14. KadyLady's rating of the film The Karate Kid

The cinematography was pretty good. I liked all the colors that made China portray as a colorful place. There was also a good use of lens flare and was just an overall interesting movie to watch.

15. Mr.Wolf's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Loved that Miyagi's character is Jackie Chan!!! :D

16. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Karate Kid

This movie is about an hour and a half longer than it should've been. I kid. But really, maybe it would've worked better as a short film.

17. NEONBEAR's rating of the film The Karate Kid

only got the 2 star from me because i can't bring myself to 1 star thanks to jackie chan.

18. tvarog's rating of the film The Karate Kid

sto posto nisi ni gledal vinko kak ni ja ahahahha

19. Xurxo G Penalta's rating of the film The Karate Kid

loved this remake!!! (I rarely like remakes)

20. pikapii's rating of the film The Karate Kid

I love Jaden's acting (as well in The Pursuit of Happyness) but the title should be changed to KungFu Kid =p

21. Kamran's rating of the film The Karate Kid

Not as bad as I expected. Had some absolutely horrible moments... poor acting, discontinuity, terrible jokes...but it was quite entertaining, and some of the fighting choreography was refreshing. This would be a pretty good movie if they cut the terrible, unnecessary scenes out, and made the film run about for an hour thirty to an hour forty-five.

22. Trond Haavard Hansen's rating of the film The Karate Kid

23. Nutter Jr's rating of the film The Karate Kid

A fine remake of a very popular 80s film that brought Ralph Macchio to fame and on the wall of tons of teenage girls at the time. Jaden does a great job as karate kid (as he did in The Pursuit of Happyness) and it seems that the Smith family has another star.

24. Hikaru's rating of the film The Karate Kid

This coming of age drama of an American boy in China really got me for its love for old school kung-fu movies. The drama is wonderfully nuanced with the presence of supporting cast of adults (Jackie Chan and Taraji P. Henson). This was way better than I expected.