1. lidiishere's rating of the film The Keepers

'Good people die young.' maybe because God wants to save them in a better place, far away from this wicked, corrupted world. ohmy, I was so angry watching this. it's both heartbreaking and infuriating, pengen nangis sambil misuh rasanya. may God keeps us from the evil, or even become the evil itself. for you who choose to stand up higher even when the world let you down: you're the real MVP!

2. The Macho King's rating of the film The Keepers

3. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film The Keepers

4. Yugosalvia Plath's rating of the film The Keepers

5. eek's rating of the film The Keepers

I've seen better, but it's worth a watch

6. Annalee's rating of the film The Keepers

Loved this docu-series, both absolutely heartbreaking & infuriating! To say I was moved by this documentary is an understatement. However, I was not impressed with the questioning style of the director. Particularly with the subject of Edgar as well as a few others. I don't know if Ryan White is just inexperienced in that area or what but he dropped the ball, so-to-speak (CONTINUED IN COMMENTS)

7. JCPJD's rating of the film The Keepers

I am absolutely incensed as I write this having just finished the last episode. This more then any other series makes me now finally...reluctantly...believe that TV is the superior medium of our era. The depth, the storytelling, the layers of complexity and engagement cannot be achieved in a shorter format. The victims of Maskell are so admirable. They deserve our attention and respect.

8. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Keepers

The TV equivalent of winding up on the wrong side of Reddit at 3 AM and having to take vinegar baths every day for a week afterwards

9. BobbyTee's rating of the film The Keepers

How can you seriously nickname someone 'deep throat' in a case like this? .... Besides that, RELIGION IS STUPID!

10. BLP's rating of the film The Keepers

Everything you could want from a crime docu-series. Fascinating, intriguing, extremely tense and as far as I can tell, unbiased. The only thing it lacks is closure and a more definitive ending but that simply wouldn't be possible given that the crime hasn't been solved. Hopefully new developments prompt a second season.