1. Ramzi's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

Quite uneven, but quite a few laugh out loud moments. Some very good sketches in here

2. Barrett.'s rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

Some very funny moments but few and far between for me, the Enter the Dragon spoof I didn't find particularly funny, I much preferred the shorter sketches such as Feel-a-Round.

3. Ethan's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

This is a hilarious film that feels like SNL on crack.

4. MarcusArcus's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

5. DaisyJ's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

6. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

legitimately sort of embarrassed by how funny I thought this was

7. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

I'm not wearing any pants... Film at 11.

8. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

The quantum leap from this to AIRPLANE! is staggering. ZAZ learned something crucial from this, their ramshackle, poorly paced, dated first stab at film comedy: take 1 minute of your movie, and fill it with 10 jokes. In KFM, a sketch will introduce a joke, and then pad it out, without any further attempt at punchlines. All I'm saying: it's fascinating to watch future comedy gods stumble around for their footing.

9. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

The original parody classic from the men behind AIRPLANE!, endlessy hilairous. I have never laughed that much at a parody like this a lot. The scenes in the theater along with "That's Armageddon" trailer, "A Fistful of Yen", and "Courtroom" are among the best & funniest moments showcased I've enjoyed seeing most. It's rare they make comedies like that nowadays I'd say.

10. Squashua's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

What a bizarre, but largely entertaining, film. There's a level of lo-fi un-PC-ness here that you just can't get away with these days. It's very much an all American take on something like Monty Python's Now For Something Completely Different, except not as clever and far more reliant on cultural references (which isn't essentially a bad thing).

11. Tom Sykes's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

I spent a lot of the movie with no idea what was going on, but at the same time not caring because I was enjoying it so much. Once the film ended, I kind of questioned why I liked it but, at the same time, this isn't the sort of movie that needs a reason to exist. It just does, and the majority of people who watch it will be happy about it too. None of them will know why, but still.

12. Criss Fletcher's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

A parody sketch film with mixed pacing. Some great sketches, and some very forgettable. A long martial arts spoof drags through the middle, but ends quite superbly and opens up the sketches again. Watch it to laugh, but you won't be surprised that nobody made a career from this.

13. Superfrog's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

14. dodgygeezer's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

It may be from the same writers that brought us Airplane! but they clearly had some way to go before they reached the heights of that comedy classic. There are some very funny moments (That's Armageddon, Foundation for the Dead) but they are too few and far between, with the rest of the film being too dumb to be fun.

15. martincampbell@blueyonder.co.uk's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

the americans didn't really get comedy in this time and this evidence of that. roll your eyes and thank god for cheers

16. Kay Elias's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

yeah i watched this expecting it to be a load of shite and it was pretty hilarious at times. :D

17. Corriel's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

A pioneering comedy, very funny at times. I especially enjoyed the A Fistful of Yen segment, and it makes me feel like watching more movies à la Black Dynamite. :)

18. Rolph90's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

the united appeal for the dead , lol

19. Anton Williams's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

20. Matt's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

Still the king of sketch-comedy movies!

21. Risselada's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

The greatest sketch comedy movie ever. A hilarious precursor to Airplaine! and Naked Gun that is just as good. The Enter the Dragon parody and the courtroom scene are perfect comedy.

22. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

A few good laughs, but falls short of the flat-out hilarity of its reputation. Very uneven - some of the sketches are absolutely brilliant, others fall flat. The Zuckers, and Abrahams would have more success with other movies, and Landis went on to direct some comedy classics - this film is more an example of their budding talent than anything else. Still worth watching, as the bits that do work are hilarious.

23. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

Para quienes no se sientan atraidos a ver esta cinta por las nalguitas de tlacoyo que aparecen en el "still", esta cinta puede resultarles interesante por ser un de los pininos de la carrera de John Landis, director de cosas tan interesantes como An American werewolf in London, Innocent Blood y, por supuesto, el video de Thriller. En el reparto aparecen algunos otros colegas de Landis y Bill Bixbi, famoso por Hulk.

24. Salem Kapsaski's rating of the film The Kentucky Fried Movie

Donald Sutherland's best performance to date - I can't believe he was snubbed at the Oscars.