1. spasmolytic's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

2. xuxuxush's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

a film that decenters and minimizes the severely underrepresented subject of lesbian marriage to focus instead on the unbearably overrepresented subjects of heterosexual infidelity and white suburban adolescent angst...the first prominent lesbian film by a lesbian director in years and it's all about the sperm donor? Sigh.

3. Milly Hampton's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

Julianne Moore and Annette Bening look pretty similar right? like really similar?

4. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

Julianne Moore and Annette Bening are always superb, but the rest of this film is just, well, all-right.

5. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

If you like those indie american movie with a bit of Woody Allen like you'll like it. Good writing.

6. arcondicionado's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

7. jaelaah's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

Joni is a gem of a character.

8. au's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

me gustan las partes en el patio de la casa jugando pingpong, las de la comida y del huerto orgánico, las de la mesa con comida orgánica y que también haya mucho vino a cada rato

9. hamsa's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

10. elenagallen's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

Unfortunately the clichés that make it entertaining are precisely those that hardly contribute to widen society's perspective about lesbianism but perpetuate a particular stardarized view of it. Bening's best.

11. Ronja's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

not bad at all, it's just that i'm sure to forget it in a few days. anyway, it's relieving to see homosexual families in simple american comedies.

12. case/y's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

was good but too predictable and i could only skip to the scenes with mark ruffaglow

13. Kk Soft Boss's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

14. James Mackin's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

This film is alright, but I can't say I enjoyed it.

15. kris's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

3.5 I thought this was an interesting concept and the Kids are alright.

16. Elena Lazic's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

17. chiathirdeye's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

i've just watched it for Ruffalo's butt

18. Emma's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

Genere commedia, ma originale e ben recitato

19. JMKE's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

mark ruffalo can drive his motorbike down a flipping well!!!!

20. Chris's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

moore and bening honestly carry this film the whole way through

21. Janae's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

I'll watch anything with Julianne Moore.

22. spiderliliez's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

I like the idea of realism in the story and its approach of not over-fantasizing on the world's ideal gay family. This is what we want to see to feel better. It's tainted, but its a charmer. Julianne Moore and Annette Bening portrayed a wonderful couple. Great chemistry between the two, and their kids, Mia Wasikowska and Josh Hutcherson were equally beautiful to watch as siblings. It's a story well told. Thumbs up.

23. caitlin.f's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

24. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film The Kids Are All Right

Very good comedy of manners that's a little too familiar to be anything that special. The performances are really good, especially Bening (although I found her role a little underwritten). It lacks discipline and tends to wander, leaving the kids a bit more of a cipher than they should be, but when it's focused (I'm referring mostly to the two scenes that involve all five lead characters) it can be extraordinary.