1. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Killer Shrews

I dont care, I enjoyed the hell out of this critically panned little film. A very good B flick with tight direction from Kellogg, solid lead work by Best (who for whatever reason wasn't given many opportunities), and admittedly an awful performance by the Swedish chick. I feel like this is a quasi-predecessor to films like Predator. I like films where youre in the woods/jungle dealing with weird shit. Solid 4 stars

2. msmichel's rating of the film The Killer Shrews

Special effects man Ray Kellogg directs a much better than average 'B' flick here finding a group of researchers and a sea captain facing off against mutant shrews on a island beseeched by a hurricane. Close up effects are pretty good otherwise a laughable pack of dogs are the atagonists. Performances are pretty much a joke especially Ingrid Goude. Yet the film really has a particular charm that's watchable.

3. gojira's rating of the film The Killer Shrews

Is there a more perfect way to spend a wet, chilly Sunday afternoon with a bag of cheddar Sun Chips and the Killer Shrews? The magic memories of Saturday matinees long past.