1. Henrique Barbosa Justini's rating of the film The Killer

esse hermes e renato encharcado de melodrama e sangue mostra como ser verdadeiramente leal tem um preço muito caro.

2. Jenny Coldpussy's rating of the film The Killer

I'm probably alone on this one, but as rich as this film might be in a matter of style and influence, it's so toxically corny I can't even think about it without flinching. The blind singer is the lamest character I've ever seen. I just can't believe that a girl that naive and helpless can exist outside of the puerile mind of a resentful, yet horny manchild.

3. Sơn Phước's rating of the film The Killer

4. lowplacelikehome's rating of the film The Killer

ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong ah jong

5. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film The Killer

6. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film The Killer

7. ammar's rating of the film The Killer

8. petit astronaute's rating of the film The Killer

9. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film The Killer

An absolute masterpiece from John Woo. The greatest synthesis of his preferred themes (outsiders, nobility, redemption, brothers on opposite sides of the law) with that ultra stylish, ultra violent approach to screen action. Drawing on the obvious influences of Peckinpah, Scorsese & Melville, the real innovation was in approaching gun battles with the same stylistic abandon as the sword-fights in old Wuxia films.

10. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film The Killer

11. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film The Killer

12. nejurgi's rating of the film The Killer

lots of blood, everything is flying around

13. James Mackin's rating of the film The Killer

Beautiful action. And doves. Lots of doves.

14. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Killer

15. Ethan's rating of the film The Killer

This is another great action film from the duo of Chow Yun Fat and John Woo that makes other action films look like they're standing still. I'm hoping the Criterion releases this in a box set with Hard Boiled.

16. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film The Killer

WOW! This movie is a thrill-ride from start to finish. The music, the gunfights, the camerawork and mise-en-scene are on point all the way through and constitute this bad-ass 80's look. Although it is at times a bit thick in pathos, it is every piece the gem you heard it should be.

17. Aardsy's rating of the film The Killer

Nothing wrong with style over substance.

18. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film The Killer

A shoot 'em up with more than just bullets. Plot, performance, cinematography, and style are all here. And a ton of bullets!!!

19. ikkini's rating of the film The Killer

Et si tout le monde avait vu ce film, que serait devenu Tarantino au début de sa carrière ?

20. Traciano's rating of the film The Killer

Chow Yun-Fat shines as one of the smartest and just plain coolest assassin's I've seen in film.

21. Travis James's rating of the film The Killer

John Woo's best film in my opinion

22. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film The Killer

LOVE the Neon-lit, hazy Hong Kong atmosphere, but honestly John Woo went a bit crazy with editing on this one. How many flashbacks do you need to remember what has happened 3 minutes ago in the movie?

23. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Killer

It's a bit heavy on the screeching melodrama and warbling pop ballads for my liking in a shoot-em-up, but John Woo's film has more than enough brilliant shoot-outs to be getting by on. Chow Yun-Fat's marvellous performance in the lead holds it together in its slower moments as well.

24. waywardwaters's rating of the film The Killer

sappy bastard child of Chang Cheh's "The Pirate" and "Vengeance"