1. Etienne Eve's rating of the film The Killing Fields

2. runfromfire's rating of the film The Killing Fields

Don't get me wrong, he'll always be my favorite TV DA but hopefully there is an alternate universe wherein Sam Waterston became the go-to serious actor of the 80s.

3. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film The Killing Fields

I always put watching this off and now I can say how well made it was and how not dated this is!

4. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film The Killing Fields

Duro e crudo film di denuncia del genocidio cambogiano,visto attraverso gli occhi di un "ospite" e di un "indigeno". Joffe'mette il timbro sulla disperazione e sul menefreghismo del mondo,e mostra i protagonisti in completa balia di qualcosa molto più grande di loro. A volte vira verso il melenso,ma và ammirato soprattutto per la denuncia che mette in atto. Buon lavoro.

5. Gustavo Razera's rating of the film The Killing Fields

A no-nonsense, briskly paced journey into a less well-known modern Holocaust highlighting personal friendship and the will to survive.

6. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film The Killing Fields

That John Lennon's song in the end.....

7. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film The Killing Fields

I enjoyed the second part of this film a lot better than the first half. Film everyone should see based on knowledge of our history. Unfortunate that many of the graves and division the killing fields made still remains there today.

8. Arhariz Hasan Wiryadhani's rating of the film The Killing Fields

banggalah mereka yang menjadi jurnalis perang

9. Mark Connier's rating of the film The Killing Fields

this is a very disturbing and sad but brilliant film about the horrors of a dictatorship-brilliant played by Hang Ngor-A very disturbing picture of attemps to wipe out a whole educated and uneducated people

10. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film The Killing Fields

There's a really amazing half hour or so of a character's internment in and subsequent escape from a forced labor camp that's disturbing and moving in equal parts. It makes how crummy the rest of this film is all the more pitiable by comparison.