1. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film The Killing

3. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film The Killing

4. Carl Penguin's rating of the film The Killing

5. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film The Killing

6. FISCHER's rating of the film The Killing

Une oeuvre passionnante, à la réalisation exemplaire... www.cinefiches.com

7. MistaRichard's rating of the film The Killing

Comes in at a bit of a loss for the strangely paced set up in the first part of the movie, but the rest is as perfectly executed as you'd expect from a control freak like Kubrick.

8. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film The Killing

One of the best Film Noir I saw in my life.

9. gld48's rating of the film The Killing

Terse as hell, moves right along. Sterling Hayden is fantastic, he is the image of 50's American masculinity. Kubrick begins here.

10. Terri Wise's rating of the film The Killing

11. truffraud's rating of the film The Killing

kubrick has brilliant composition and a real knack for constructing tight, dense plots with big symbolism.

12. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film The Killing

Fantastic pacing and fun story make for a extremely watchable movie.

13. SpacePirate's rating of the film The Killing

Kubricks best film. The camerawork is beautiful, and the new criterion blu ray shows it off in all its glory. The ensemble cast is a veritable whos who of elite Hollywood character actors of the time, with Hayden shining in the lead role. I admittedly despise most Kubrick films, this, Spartacus, and Dr. Strangelove are exceptions. Essential noir

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film The Killing

An expert noir that is just as intriguing for its behind-the-scenes shenanigans. The clash of egos between a 26 year old Kubrick and a reputed cinematographer (Lucien Ballard) is a clear sign that Kubrick's meticulous attitude to the aesthetic would lead him on beyond previous greats. That dolly shot is ground-breaking. Glad that Kubrick 25mm lens beat off Ballard's request for a 50mm one further back.

15. berat bayer's rating of the film The Killing

16. Syranos's rating of the film The Killing

Même si on ne trouve pas la patte Kubrick, le film est excellent et prouve son talent de réalisateur.

17. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film The Killing

Kubrick's first "great" work. Brilliant & gripping storytelling this film has besides Hayden's knockout performance or the masterful camerawork.

18. Le temps perdu's rating of the film The Killing

Unforgettable scene with a suitcase on an airpoirt, you'll know what I mean if you have seen the movie.

19. SoulBrotherNo1's rating of the film The Killing

20. yovargas's rating of the film The Killing

Very cool heist movie with a stylish, noir vibe. Its got this great, fun structure that gradually puts all these puzzle pieces of the caper together until, at the climax, you can finally see the full picture. Unfortunately, I found that "full picture" a bit unsatisfying after all the tense build up. Still worth the ride though. I give it a solid B.

21. C's rating of the film The Killing

Marie Windsor, Coleen Gray, the shirt ripping fight scene, and the last 20 minutes were good.

22. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Killing

Essential to the utmost core of noir-film. Easy favorite

23. panduabi's rating of the film The Killing