1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

The whole thing is like a real game of Donkey Kong: Steve keeps reaching his Princess Peach: the high score, but Billy Mitchell, like Donkey Kong, keeps snatching the Princess away once he reaches the top. Maybe a bit overly manipulative, but Mitchell's obvious double-standard (even without editing) probably deserves it.

2. Tom Gregson's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

3. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

Almost as depressing as Trekkies.

4. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

Un documental que concentra toda una estructura argumental. Es el videojuego como estilo de vida, el nacimiento de un mito-jugador y una sociedad. Luego ingresa la otra historia sobre el típico perdedor y su oportunidad de reivindicarse, el triunfo frustrado, toda una sociedad que lo subestima, el nacimiento de una enemistad, la desmitificación del héroe y el nacimiento de otro. Una historia de lucha hegemónica.

5. yasdnil's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

Fascinating documentary, even if you're not super interested in video games. For the competitors, as well as the viewer, the focus is more on the tension, competitive spirit, and the social, psychological, and emotional impacts of trying to be 'the best'.

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

Unquestionably fascinating exposé on video game geek culture.

7. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

8. molly's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

the characters of this film are incredible. super geeks of the world and the lowest underdog of all time. COME ON STEVE WIEBE.

9. El Biffo's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

A documentary about 2 guys vying for the championship of Donkey Kong, a 1981 arcade videogame sounds like the lamest thing in the world. It isn't. It's a great documentary, which does show how pathetic these guys are, and their wives as well. My favorite line "What about me? I"M the Donkey Kong guy's wife!" These guys are so stuck in time, one of them even still has a 1977 hairstyle.

10. Joe Case's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

One of the best docs I have seen. Can't tell if it was incredible skill or incredible luck on the filmmakers part to have a story take shape like this in documentary format.

11. Kyle Walker's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

12. Parvulesco's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

Real life is stranger than fiction indeed. Agreed about this story having a slightly dark tone to it at times.

13. slackavetes's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

World Record Headquarters, how may I help you?

14. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

So intense. the rivalries between two dorks resembles Nathan Fillion vs Jesus Christ.

15. Angelo's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

This is the best exploration of the male soul I have ever seen. Who would have known...

16. R_D_P's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

A mildly entertaining documentary about a group of men with a massively overblown sense of self importance.

17. Obient's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

Another documentary about odd people. Very entertaining. The result? :lol ..

18. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

good documentary, Billy Mitchell is a twat though.

19. JEDIDARRICK's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

Good documentary on Steve Weibe/Billy Mitchell's battle for the Donkey Kong high score. Gets an extra star for that arcade. I WANT TO GO THERE!

20. kacey's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

Probably the first time bias in a documentary really put me out. A great story, good characters, fun editing... but knowing that Twin Galaxies didn't seem to screw up as much as you think they did, made a ton of difference in my final view on the film.

21. GEOFF PETERSON's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

I never tire of watching this. Just a wonderful film.

22. Aksel Jensen's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

I liked it.... BUT I don't particularily like the portrayal of Billy Mitchell. I get the "David vs. Goliath" thing they are trying to get, but Billy Mitchell has a story they never seem to care about. Seems like the only thing he has in life, apart from his wife, is this hi-score in Donkey Kong which is ruined by Steve Wiebe which has a much better life all in all it seems.

23. Francisco R.'s rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters

A documentary comprised of giant egos, passive-agressive worshipping fiends that are also highly competitive manchildren, restraining orders, dubious VHS tapes and housewives that should be given a medal for their understanding and patience. The result is beyond funny.

24. Thresk's rating of the film The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters