1. Richard Tines's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Sodapop-gothic von Trier... This first episode is merely a primer for what's to come, so if you somehow find it to slow stick with it, and you'll be rewarded with Uber weirdness... Here the characters are set... Scenes are established... Rituals both spiritual and strangely official.... Doctors Behaving Badly.... And a pair of down syndrome suffering dishwashers who act as a sort of Greek chorus re: the goings-on...

2. BernardoDiniz's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

That swedish doctor makes the show.

3. Leco's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

I'd give up American Horror Story for this anytime! I know that on this pilot we don't get to see much, but the whole feel promised me more than any graphic feature on AHS. It's not beautiful, but it didn't appear to pursue that. It was like some weird tale that would fit inside Silent Hill canon... I hope the other episodes get even better.

4. Sin título.'s rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

"Soso, con planos secuencia amateur y sin llegar a ningún lugar" podría ser la descripción adecuada para este piloto que deja bastante que desear, hasta que al final el mismísimo director sale a dar la cara y comenta que las limitantes de producción del presente episodio fueron solo una manera de contención para evitar el desgaste de la salud mental del espectador. Se promete horror de verdad en próximas entregas.

5. Joel Aguilar's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Mucho mejor que Dr House y American Horror Story juntas.

6. Raul Duarte's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Episodio piloto de la serie de Lars Von Trier, me recordo a twin peaks. Un buen inicio.

7. Carlos Omar Galván Rocha's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

8. Charlie's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Me pareció un poco lento el comienzo pero mejora al final. Es lo suficientemente interesante como para seguir viendo los demás episodios.

9. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

2.5 Esperaba más de este inicio, sin embargo si deja la "espinita" por ver los siguientes capítulos

10. yannisky's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

love the line: "When things are sad, children cry; when things are sorrowful, adults cry; but what are things when the building cries?" (spoken by the dishwasher duo)

11. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

First episode showcases Trier's taste for deadpan humour, particularly when resulting from potentially offensive/near-the-knuckle situations. The scene in which Helmer confronts the mother of a little girl left permanently disabled by his own misconduct falls somewhere between the first scene of The Idiots & the Mrs. H sequence from Nymphomaniac as one of the auteur's most profound & emotionally complex provocations.

12. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

13. falso doku's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

1-4. sepia y lars von trier hablando en los créditos. me gustó que en el episodio dos, dijera que es una historia predecible. por no decir bastante común. no terminaré de verla.

14. Lorenzogranada's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Fantastic, thought provocative. Carefully shot and very selective photography. The insights over modern progress and the institutionalized production of knowledge versus the unmeasured, superstitious and alternate views are beautifully orchestrated in a credible and tremendously representative environment. Every shot adds up into suspense and balances the spectator between certainty, disbelief and doubt

15. Tutu888's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Probably the most demented tv-series I've seen. Great shame that the third serie never will be made.

16. Stefan Drees's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Ghosts, weirdos, perverts, phobias and a lot of cynicism: I love this series since I watched it for the first time on TV some years ago.

17. kylej33's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Can not wait to begin watching the series...probably in it's entirety over the next few days or up all night. Save for Antichrist - the unrealistic vision that a phobia can be cured within hours by someone you not only know, but are married to, and the superfluity of the castration.....absolutely superfluous, however, lovely sadness, sweet bitter thoughts of dead seeds hitting the roof (WOW) - Trier is my film lover

18. msmichel's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

First saw 'The Kingdom' in its Toronto premiere at the cinematheque, a few months before it replayed at TIFF. Even after the remarkable "Europe' this didn't disappoint. We spent the next months telling everyone who'd listen they just had to see this. Part One The Unheavenly Host. We meet our main characters and the groundwork is laid with just the right mix of suspence and underlying horror....."danish scum...."

19. runeii's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

picks up a lot. I haven't got into the second series but this show is just so fun.

20. PK-Maffian's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Strange they can't stream this in Sweden..

21. Pedro's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Very entertaining. The theme song does remind me of "Baywatch", though.

22. maddening cloud's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

That's it, I'm never entering a hospital lift.

23. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Lars von Trier's brilliant answer to David Lynch's holy Twin Peaks!

24. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 1 - The Unheavenly Host

Why didn't Lars von Trier continue to make stuff like this? This is so much more enjoyable and creative then the pseudo intellectual garbage that Antichrist is. The Kingdom is really cool so far, and Mubi's comparison to Twin Peaks isn't far off the mark. Looking forward to diving right into the rest of this one.