1. Leco's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

If you weren't so sure about the series for the pilot, please, check this one out. A lot of clues being chased down and leaving us with bits of horror everywhere! The suspense, the humour, everything works here. Don't think about the quality here, it's 1994, and as I've been saying: definitely not the focus.

2. Joel Aguilar's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

Los comentarios de Lars al final :3

3. Raul Duarte's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

Segundo episodio, la calidad se mantiene, lo mejor, los comentarios de Lars durante los creditos.

4. Sin título.'s rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

La narrativa se recupera, los incidentes logran crear esa atmósfera incierta que causa cierto desagrado. La pareja de los lavaplatos y sus guías de lectura cobran cierta fuerza para el manejo de la historia. Ahora podemos presenciar de manera enfática ese egocentrismo patológico propio del director, ese narcisismo volcado en personajes aferrados a una causa infantil aún y cuando ello signifique experimentar dolor.

5. Charlie's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

More interesting thant the first episode. Still a little slow though. I'm looking forward to seeing the third episode.

6. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

Mucho mejor que la parte 1, continué la mini serie porque quería encontrarme con Lars Von Trier para la tv danesa en un terror del 94(¿quién no?), y este capítulo me ha hecho querer seguir con la mini serie por el contenido de la misma, ¡bien ahì!

7. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

3.5 // liked the first more, but still. i'm thrilled! ending was great

8. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

Second episode begins to introduce the horror aspect alongside the continuing deadpan humour of the first. Having established a heightened "anything can happen" atmosphere from the outset, the slide towards over-the-top supernatural phenomenon is a logical one. Throughout, Trier will make great use of the dark "labyrinthine" corridors & empty spaces of the hospital as a backdrop to some strange & disturbing imagery.

9. raficue's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

Funny aesthetics and entertaining plot. Each 60 minutes for each part worth it.

10. KatDeg's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

liked it more than the first part and lars von trier's comments at the end are very enjoyable.

11. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

I'm enjoying this surrealist horror series from von Trier!

12. Nathan Ruell's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

13. Imitation De Patti Friday's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

I watched the first episode, and half of the second. Logged in to pick up where I left off, and now it's telling me it's not available to watch in Australia. Is this a recent development? Why was it working the other week?

14. msmichel's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

In the second chapter we begin to see where we are being led. Our characters become more flesh out and we the audience are already picking our favourites. The fish out of water Stig, the picked on secret puppetmaster Stig, the ever present Mrs Drusse and the dim witted administrator. And beneath all else the element of the supernatural and the feeling of dread. Kind of the filler before all hell breaks loose.

15. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

Again, von Trier can be a great storyteller when he wants to be. I'm loving this so far. The humor, the characters, the suspense. It's really, really great stuff.

16. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

17. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

Honestly I preferred this one to the first episode. I liked the humor more and the it kept me more engaging. But both so far have been awesome. Von Trier can literally do no wrong. Excited to keep watching!

18. Ar's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 2 - Thy Kingdom Come

While the first chapter is amazing and entertaining, I found the second a bit dull (I guess I'd have to blame the spiritism) but it's still great anyway, I hope The Kingdom gets better from now on.