1. Leco's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 3 - A Foreign Body

Not as good as the former episode, but still leading us to the point where can't help it but to think: this is what horror should always be like. Since the second episode, specially, you really don't mind for the shooting quality, as everything else that really matters stands upfront.

2. Charlie's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 3 - A Foreign Body

Me sigue pareciendo un poco lenta, pero hay algo que me mantiene interesada, hay algo que me deja con ganas de más.

3. Joel Aguilar's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 3 - A Foreign Body

4. Sin título.'s rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 3 - A Foreign Body

En esta entrega se logra representar de manera absurda el narcisismo que se empezó a gestar en los episodios pasados, la victoria personal nunca está lejos si el dolor y el sacrificio no significan problema alguno. La serie logra recuperarse de manera milagrosa aunque sin proponer mucho, no estamos ante giros simbólicos ni signos por decodificar, esto sólo es la abominación del narcisismo posmoderno.

5. Rafael Almazán López's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 3 - A Foreign Body

6. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 3 - A Foreign Body

Third episode takes a step back from the paranormal intensity to establish several sub-plots & character developments that will become essential to the final act. Trier also experiments with a stylistic device that will later feature in his Dancer in the Dark; cinéma vérité actuality inter-cut with fixed camera perspectives, often canted, suggesting an ongoing emotional shifting between natural & supernatural states.

7. msmichel's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 3 - A Foreign Body

Chapter 3 Hark and Ye Shall Hear - orginal broadcast version breaks the series into 5 parts. In this chapter, as the saying goes, the plot thickens. We discover the identity of Aage which for the time remains a mystery to the characters. We see the duplicity of Helmer and how far he is willing to go. The otherworldliness and eerieness is dialed up a bit and we start to discover how everything begins to tie together.

8. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 3 - A Foreign Body

9. Harry Rossi's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 3 - A Foreign Body

Each episode so far just gets better and better! Very suspenseful and full of twists and turns. This show is quickly becoming a favorite of mine!

10. Ar's rating of the film The Kingdom: Part 3 - A Foreign Body

Intense, interesting and consistent from start to finish. The third chapter of The Kingdom offers some of the best scenes so far.