1. glitchedplant's rating of the film The Kingdom

everything about this film is perfect. i suggest you look up the damn OST because only that is beyond perfect. excellent.

2. Maximilian's rating of the film The Kingdom

CanĀ“t stand that movie! In my eyes its impossible to press more ProAmerican Propaganda in 1 Movie. I hate the attidute of the Movie that all other countrys goverments agency are stupid, expect the us one.

3. Dave's rating of the film The Kingdom

Very well-made action-drama. The shootout and action sequences are impressive, but what stood out more to me was that the story was very nicely scripted, with developed characters. The climax felt very-well done and earned. One of the more overlooked of recent years.

4. Zach Closs's rating of the film The Kingdom

This is a severely underrated action film. Excellent, likeable characters with balanced development, technically well made with solid plot. A very insightful and well-constructed title sequence. No wonder that Michael Mann produced: The ending shootout is one of the best I've seen in American cinema since Heat.

5. Andre Rehal's rating of the film The Kingdom

6. vordven's rating of the film The Kingdom

7. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Kingdom

I actually like this a lot more than I thought I would.

8. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film The Kingdom

Overlooked movie that both works like a charm both action and character wise. The plot is surprisingly engrossing and the production design spot on.