1. nadnab's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

2. Leif Erikson's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

I met a dog the other day, it taught me how to die.

3. Steve G.'s rating of the film The Kings of Summer

Watching Nick Offerman eating a giant wonton will put you off everything for life.

4. João Luís Ribeiro's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

I guess I did not understand the point of it..

5. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

6. lonesome-boat's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

7. vladimirbalt's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

Okay, cute and fun. A tad boring but a nice flick overall...

8. MLSoares's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

The movie is so good. I wish I had the balls to do something like this

9. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

Way better than I was expecting and way better than the time my friends and I went to live in the woods and Josh died. RIP Josh.

10. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

my afterlife. someday come find me.

11. indomi3's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

I don't think that this is merely a survival movie. It delivers a very, very great story: friends, family. Three of the main characters are ah-so-lovely (Joe is handsome too so +1). The musics playing are very great, I would love to hear them outside the movie. The cinematography tho: very brilliant. Anyway, Biaggio is.. ridiculous. I wonder what makes Joe took Biaggio on the house (still don't get it).

12. Valerya's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

13. Edgar Echeverría's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

2.5 Otra film que se adentra a la adolescencia, las amistades, los rechazos, el sobresalir, etc.

14. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

15. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

This film amuses, excites, and hurts with its transformative story of young male camaraderie, adventure, betrayal, and survival in society and nature alike with quirky performances, dazzling poetic imagery, and edgy approach to the tides of adolescence and the wilderness.

16. Ben Haden's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

things to like here, but the script doesn't quite function, and the characters feel stilted and not real, even for the serious moments. during the dinner scene, Nick Robinson reminds me so much of Brad Pitt in Inglourious Basterds for some reason???

17. Rocketeam's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

18. delllana's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

i rated this 3 because i like the reality inside: that someday you'll lose everyone you love, that someday you'll have nobody accompany you, that someday you'll get to know that you won't ever be a king anywhere, because you're just a regular earthling

19. marianacosta's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

20. fardian's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

like it. adolescence film wrapped with cool music and great cinematography.

21. Mauro Lucker's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

22. Joyion's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

A good, teenage feel good movie.

23. Beatrice Sim Adiputri's rating of the film The Kings of Summer

totally inlove with this movie..

24. J. O.'s rating of the film The Kings of Summer

A warm and fuzzy friendships-and-heartbreaks story not unlike the slew of teen movies from the 80s and 90s. Though the dialogue felt far too sophisticated for the youths, and the lead felt painfully actor-y at times, the humour was still fresh and funny (coming mainly from the supporting cast). Equal parts outrageous and subtle. Overall it had a great look with a fun vibe and was pleasantly surprising.