1. Mariana Ginginha's rating of the film The King's Speech

2. anacecil's rating of the film The King's Speech

Buena actuación para un próximo Ry de Inglaterra tartamudo en una muy diíicil época del mundo.

3. hexhunk's rating of the film The King's Speech

Solid, if boorish. By-the-numbers, but we can't even turn out much of that any more.

4. Bernard Batubara's rating of the film The King's Speech

Though I only give three stars, this film is about to be my all-time favourite due to a very personal reason.

5. Roy Deckard's rating of the film The King's Speech

6. Cherry's rating of the film The King's Speech

7. Barry Dever's rating of the film The King's Speech

This is filmmaking at its finest. The score is superb. The sets are superb. The cinematography is superb. However, the most superb part of this film is easily Collin Firth's performance as the King. Most actors would stutter and end up overacting and giving comedic effect. Firth legitimately made the viewer feel for him. The scene towards the end when he gives the speech could be the best-acted scene in film history.

8. Kornovska's rating of the film The King's Speech

Un film magnifique nous rappelant qu'avec courage et efforts, il nous est possible de dépasser les plus grands obstacles, incluant ceux qu'on met nous-mêmes sur notre chemin. Le jeu des acteurs est parfait, ainsi que la trame sonore. C'est un film qui nous permet aussi de mieux comprendre la culture anglaise et son aristocratie légendaire.

9. Machupi's rating of the film The King's Speech

Just seen it tonight for the second time on TV, moved me even more than the first time

10. Andrew Sax's rating of the film The King's Speech

11. Thomas Dods's rating of the film The King's Speech

Depicts a fascinating personal journey and brilliantly invoks the mood and history of the period. Tom Hooper provides exquisite direction and builds a momentum which results in a thrilling finale. The photography is also beautiful. It is very rewatchable and is one of those populist films which is so overplayed that people forget how well executed it really is.

12. Max Chervin's rating of the film The King's Speech

13. James Mackin's rating of the film The King's Speech

Didn't deserve the Oscar for Best Picture, but Colin Firth and Geoffrey Rush are pretty good.

14. truffraud's rating of the film The King's Speech

coolly detached royal interiors

15. Joana Teixeira's rating of the film The King's Speech

16. Operation Kino's rating of the film The King's Speech

17. Theories Of Anxiety's rating of the film The King's Speech

it's smart only in the context of WWII and Hitler's speeches; from the beginning you know the ending, nothing witty or meditative about it.

18. julia.s's rating of the film The King's Speech

colin firth's performance was really good and as a person who's been struggling with a speech impediment since early age this movie hit me hard

19. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The King's Speech

The new king's private tears on learning of his fate-- this scene has stayed with me.

20. Chris's rating of the film The King's Speech

colin firth possess the ability to make me cry in 10 seconds; it's worth watching for his performance alone. 9/10

21. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film The King's Speech

22. JasonAv's rating of the film The King's Speech

23. Dan Roy's rating of the film The King's Speech

And it goes like this: "Give me an Oscar"

24. JK's rating of the film The King's Speech