1. bryanvmh's rating of the film The Knick

Turn of the Century Disasterpiece. Like House only if 75% of the patients died gruesome deaths and the main character/suicidal Sherlock acolyte was (at best) the third best doctor on the show. No one gets out alive and still this is all we are.

2. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film The Knick

Visually unbeatable, Owen's finest performance to date and, wow, what an ending!

3. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film The Knick

add to the Best Cancelled T.V. List

4. mootz15's rating of the film The Knick

For me, easily the best show of the past 20 years. The Knick made me google all sorts of stuff that I wouldn't normally want to read about. It is an education as much as it is a well-crafted, entertaining series. In a way I'm sort of relieved it got cancelled because this way I won't get to witness the inevitable decline in writing and acting that would've come with any attempt to make the show more "accessible".

5. kyeo's rating of the film The Knick

6. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film The Knick

Just one question: how the fuck did Soderbergh pull this off?!

7. wiwitaek's rating of the film The Knick

It just really sad to know that the shows got cancelled.

8. DSPRKY's rating of the film The Knick

One of the greatest television shows of all time. Soderbergh is a wizard behind the camera.

9. Balthaz21's rating of the film The Knick

10. Blumes's rating of the film The Knick

a singular, gut-punching, loaded and unforgiving experience.

11. saitosouta's rating of the film The Knick

Oh while I don't get why MUBI erases at one time this outburstingly subversive, boldly constructed masterpiece on the list (Drama series isn't worth as art?) this is one of best achievement ever by art itself. Zen-like brutal time lapse, ruthlessness of endless possibility, tour de force of every single actor, surprisingly sophisticated cinematography by soderbergh himself. You should see this now, immediately.

12. Slow Immersion's rating of the film The Knick

One of the finest shows of all time; visually appealing, and intriguing characters and story. Disappointing we only got two series.

13. Benji's rating of the film The Knick

14. THE APOLL0's rating of the film The Knick

15. Genadijus L.'s rating of the film The Knick

Compulsive script and revealing story. Clive Owen creates one of the most memorable character and performance on TV. Worth watching every single episode!

16. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film The Knick

17. Max Swanson's rating of the film The Knick

The gold standard for modern television. Reinventing the way we look at the dramatic series and the way it's shot. There is nothing like this on TV and there may never be again. A landmark cinematic vision from Soderbergh that is a total game changer, ready to be digested and discussed by generations to come.

18. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film The Knick

Brilliant - easily the best thing Soderbergh's done since The Limey, 16 years ago. So stoked for season 2 in October; I've experienced serious series withdrawal ever since season 1 ended; if only I could've gotten some of that Bayer heroin, then the wait would've been more bearable!