1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

This is probably my favorite of his neo-realist films. It's fairly spooky how similar the trajectories of the character and the actress Lucia Bose were. At what point did she realize that great roles were going to be difficult to find? Or was it the times?

2. FISCHER's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

>>> Film rare d'Antonioni, avec une conclusion d'une étonnante noirceur pour l'époque. www.cinefiches.com

3. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

4. Ricardo Branco's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

By the time you watch that begining when the camera follows the lonely woman from behind as she wanders through the streets, you know it's going to be iconic.

5. J0NS's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

6. José Neves's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

Cinematography by Enzo Serafin.

7. petit astronaute's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

8. john saenz's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

9. polkasan's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

A film with Lucia Bosé directed by Antonioni. Need I say more?

10. Stevie's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

Interesting and shows Antonioni's diversity as a director in handling different kinds of films. Bose is very good too.

11. Arshi Rai's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

The whole film is immersive and captivating. I'm glad I'm seeing this before I move on to most of Antonioni's later work.

12. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film The Lady Without Camelias

lucia bosé hermosísima... una de esas buenas movies sobre el cine mismo, cine en el cine... junto con cronaca di un amore, dos del inicio de antonioni, alejándose del neorrealismo y buscando su propio camino. en ambas, la bosé está superb. no han puesto la ficha de cronaca di un amore que además es una suerte de film noir...