1. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film The Lady

At one side, it's a educational and yet emotional approach to Burma's political framework. "You may not be thinking about politics, but politics is thinking about you". At the other, lies a compelling depiction of the psychological suffering of a woman brave enough to face it. Yeoh does a terrific work in delivering a strong and, paradoxically, delicate character. I couldn't help but drop some tears.

2. FCC 86's rating of the film The Lady

"You may not think about politics, but politics think about you"

3. Andrea Evangelista's rating of the film The Lady

un melodramma che svilisce la valenza politica

4. TFCHooligan69's rating of the film The Lady

Entertaining and engaging enough over its 145 minutes, but ultimately somewhat disappointing. Michelle Yeoh shines as Aung San Suu Kyi, though. Perhaps my expectations were a bit too high. Scratching the surface of what could have been.

5. rado's rating of the film The Lady

"The Lady's Men" is a triumph. Here Besson uses all his pop instincts to provide phenomenal blocking/staging/editing, as good as any. It all leads to a stunning shake-up of the biopic genre turned into a heartfelt family separation drama heightened by dangerous politics and the distance of half a world.

6. Adham T. Fusama's rating of the film The Lady

Yeoh fits as Aung San Suu Kyi... but maybe I expect more.

7. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film The Lady

8. ULA ZUHRA's rating of the film The Lady

I loved it. I love Aung San Suu Kyi and this film made me love her even more. Such a moving story, not to mention great acting.

9. Jorawantstoeat's rating of the film The Lady

Really moving story! Besson didn't lose his french tenderness having made a film with the british cast.

10. GENO#40's rating of the film The Lady

Amazingly emotional, terribly important, well done film. Yes, sentimental, but the story calls for it. One from the heart.

11. pluviosity's rating of the film The Lady

with great casts like this, the story should've been better. way way better..

12. David Mackenzie's rating of the film The Lady

THE LADY Nice performances, but the whole thing was more educational than it was entertaining: the hallmark of an "Important Film<TM>". Not saying it's a bad one, though.

13. filipequintans's rating of the film The Lady

Luc Besson fez um filme sobre o alto preço do heroísmo. E olhe lá.

14. liside's rating of the film The Lady

15. Genadijus L.'s rating of the film The Lady

Flawless performances by Michelle Yeoh and David Thewlis, but direction by Luc Besson looks dissapointing...

16. Glim Ho's rating of the film The Lady

beyond《光辉岁月》

17. Panji's rating of the film The Lady

There is a little detail missing on the beginning. Personally am not really interested with the intimacy displayed over and over. Yet, it gives nice touches in the second half. A good decision to chose Michelle Yeoh there by any view.

18. Mononoke86's rating of the film The Lady

Moving, and well directed. Best peace price ever.

19. Corriel's rating of the film The Lady

Not bad, but I had the impression to watch a film made by Spielberg and Eastwood...